Chapter XIII

No one had spoken between the two of them for a solid 2 minutes. Taehyung, because he can't believe that his favorite suit that was gifted by his mother was already ruined. And Jeongguk, because he was guilty and sad because he had destroy his wife's favorite suit.

Taehyung lifted his gaze from the suit in the bunny's hand, and set his burning eyes on the bunny's head instead. He couldn't completely see his face because the younger was looking at his feet with his huge bunny ears trying to cover his face.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID YOU DO?" The older asked emphasizing each words. His eyes is twitching on how much he was trying to control himself from lashing out.

"Sowwy wifey...." The younger repeated again, voice low that Tae almost fail to hear it.

"Sorry?! Just SORRY?!  Are you fucking kidding me? That's my fucking favorite and you completely ruined it! Do you exactly know how much important that is to me?!" Taehyung said furiously, unable to stop himself anymore upon hearing the bunny's only words.

"G-gukkie don't know hyungie.... hyungie has many swoaps, but Gukkie canwt rwead it's name and  i-instwaction.... Bun sowwy wifey... Bunny will bwuy Taetae new one pwomise!" A very guilty Jeongguk explained softly, clutching the clothes tightly on his arms. Still looking down because he couldn't just look at his wife's angry face. But in his last sentence he look straight at his wife's eyes. Determined to make it up for his mistakes.

"Of course you're stupid." The older bluntly said.

"And seriously? You will buy me a new one? How? You don't even have a work. Worst you don't even have a single penny in your pocket. You're are just living because of my money. And FYI that suit is expensive, and your pathetic life isn't even enough to pay for what it actually cost!" he then added mercilessly. Totally unfazed by his husband's hurt and dejected face because he was blinded by his anger.

"Sowwy wifey..." Again, Jeongguk repeated. He couldn't find any words to say anymore. He was totally humiliated. But of course the poor bunny doesn't understand it. What he knows is that he has been a burden to his wife. He forgot that in order for him to continue living, then he needs to work. Nothing comes for free.

He was too caught up in the moment that he totally forgot this important thing. Eversince he was married to Taehyung, he has been living a life hundred times better than his previous life back in the village. A comfortable and expensive lifestyle. Most importantly he doesn't get beaten anymore nor starved to death if he made unintentional mistakes. So it's just right that he should find a job to at least help his wife In their daily expenses.

"Tsk* whatever idiot. Get out!" Tae said rolling his eyes, as he grabbed his ruined suit from the bunny's arms harshly before stomping towards his huge closet again.

Jeongguk slowly dragged himself out of Taehyung's bedroom. Once he was outside the door he suddenly hit his head.

"Stupwid bunny! m-make wifey angwy again..."  he reprimanded himself as he repeatedly hit his head.

"Stupwid...stupwid... Gukkie bad hubby!" He mumbled softly as a lone tear fell from his eyes.

It's not like this was the first time his wife got mad on him. Taehyung actually scold him on their daily basis. But this time he was sure that he really made his wife so angry, which leads the older to scold him him more than he usually do.

___________________________________________

*1 moth later

"Bye wifey! Eawt lots and Take cware. Gukkie loves you so mwach!" Jeongguk shouted as he continuously wave his hand at his wife.

The bunny look at his wife's car leaving their home longingly. It's been a month since the older had lashed out on him. And since then his wife has totally ignored his existence. He tried his best to get Taehyung's attention or even just a reaction from him but always failed mesirably. He also got into the point that he would make intentional mistakes just to make Taehyung scold him, but all was in vain. His wife acted like he doesn't exist completely. He really made Taehyung mad and upset.

"Gukkie mwiss wifey..." He muttered sadly to nowhere in particular.

In this 1 month Jeongguk also tried to look for a job. And he ended got one, which is a street sweeper on the amusement park a few kilometers away from Taehyung's apartment.

He tried to look for 2 more job to increase his income, but people always denied him. Saying that they don't want a hybrid nor an abnormal man as a worker.

But the bunny was still thankful that he was accepted as a street sweeper despite the amusement park management taking advantage of him by making him work for 5 hours, and just give him a salary that wasn't even enough for him to buy a meal for himself.

Nonetheless Jeongguk is on the clouds when he got his first salary. He was happy that he is already earning a money for his hard work everyday. Because back in the village he would work day and night until his body gave up, yet his aunt and uncle didn't bother to give him a single penny to spend for himself at least once. For them, giving food to the bunny was more than enough payment for his hard work. But Jeongguk would still be grateful for it.

Jeongguk was currently triming the long grasses in the park. Yes, the management  included it in his job as a street sweeper.

"Gukkie nweeds to hurry...." He said to himself excitedly. He was excited he is going to the mall after his job. He had enough savings from his work. And he thought that he would buy his wife the same suit he had ruined today to surprise the older. Just thinking of his wife's surprise and happy face made the bunny giddy and squealed like a teenager in love.

___________________________________________

At the mall

"Big bwad meanie gwards! You Smwell like a stwinky poop!" An angry Jeongguk screamed at the guards of the the mall entrance. And earned a lot of stares from the people.

The bunny was excitingly hopping on his way to the mall, just to get denied to enter the Mall's premises.

He had been arguing with the guards for the past hour, insisting that he has a money and he wouldn't take long inside the mall. Informing them that he is just going to buy a clothes for his wife. But the guards was also firm on preventing him from entering, telling him that a stray pet is not allowed to enter the said building.

One of the guards even punched him on his tummy because he got annoyed by the bunny's persistence. And this made Jeongguk mad and shout on them, before running away for his dear life because  the 2 angry guards was running after him with their batons on hand, ready to beat the shit out of him.

10 minutes later

"Panting* woah.... Bwad gwards almost got gukkie... pants* too bwad gukkie is fwastest runner in the villwage... Hehe" the panting and tired bunny said when he finally got away from the furious guards. A little bit boastful because he had managed to lost the guards before they could get him.

He was now walking slowly at the road going to his wife's apartment when a small but cute shop caught his attention.  His eyes instantly turning into hearts upon seeing the cute stuffs inside. So he he happily skipped his way towards the shop. Hoping that this time the owner wouldn't shoo him away.