Chapter VIII

Inside the expensive and huge room of the KTH Company, you could see the pretty but arrogant male sitting on his swivel chair as he checks the several reports made by their employees.

But he's been reading the same report for the past hours without his knowledge. His mind was busy thinking of a certain energetic bunny that is currently staying in his house. 

He still couldn't move on from the event that had occured in the morning. The way the bunny made an effort to make him breakfast and refused to let him go without eating anything makes him feel something funny on his tummy.

It was actually his first time to leave his apartment having his tummy full, before, he would just ask his secretary to prepare a cup of coffee and go on with his day. Nobody really cares if he has his breakfast or not, aside from his parents.

His morning doesn't just end with his "husband" making him breakfast. Jeongguk also made a lunch for him and packed it securely in a lunch box. Which creates another argument between them because Teahyung firmly refused to carry a homemade food to the company. What would the employees think if they see the almighty Kim Taehyung carrying a lunch bag? He would be a good subject for clownery.

And for the second time, Taehyung had lost another argument with Jeongguk. The bunny just simply threatened him that if he wouldn't bring the lunch with him then he would deliver it himself. Which made Tae to immediately agree, because there is no way he would let the hybrid set a foot in the KTH Company and damaged his reputation further.

People knowing that he was married to a hybrid is enough. They don't need to know that he wasn't only married to a hybrid, but also an illiterate and stupid one.

"Tsk... He's too cunning to be stupid. Dumb bunny!" Taehyung screamed out of nowhere. His pride was deeply hurt because of losing to a mere hybrid.

Thinking of the said bunny, Taehyung moved his gaze from the paper he was holding to the small pink lunch bag that is settled on his table. All pink and glittery, as if mocking him. He grabbed it harshly and was about to throw it on the dustbin below his desk when a sudden flashback unfold in front of his eyes.

"R-remember pretty hyungie, don't thwow away my fwoods. Gukkie...wants to see...pretty and sparkly bag with Taetae afterw work... Twake care and eat well hyungie! Gukkie loves you... Mwauh"  The very hyper bunny shouts to Taehyung, waving his hand eagerly and sending him a lot of flying kisses, before the latter speed off his car.

"Arghh... Damn him! I don't want to eat his food.....but it wouldn't hurt if I eat it again, right? It's not like the bunny could see him." Taehyung thought, he wouldn't admit it but Jeongguk's cooking was amazing. He could still remember how delicious the fried rice and pancake the bunny had cooked for him as a breakfast.
He actually don't eat hmemade food that wasn't made by his mother. He was a picky eater after all and he prefers eating at any expensive restaurants.

But, the hybrid's cooking was too good, that Teahyung craves for more. And another reason might be because of the certain bunny's effort to make him food, despite of his horrible treatment. But it would remain as his big secret.

"Eating his food doesn't mean I'm getting soft for him, right?" Tae asked himself as he started to open the lunch box. His eyes literally sparkling seeing the delicious food. He didn't waste any minute and started to dugged into his food.