Chapter VI

The newly married couple was now standing in Taehyung's own Flat. The rich male refused to live on a new mansion which his parents offered to them.

Teahyung was walking in front, while Jeongguk obediently followed him like a puppy. roaming his big doe  eyes at the expensive furnitures and million dollar vibe of interior design of his wife's home.

He was observing his surroundings with a gaping mouth. Completely awestruck by what he was seeing. He couldn't believe that he was married to the son of an extremely wealthy family. It wasn't that long since he used to lived in a shabby house, that seemed like to collapse with a strong gush of wind. And now he is standing in a costly home that definitely costed more than his life.

He was lost in his thoughts and fantasy that he didn't notice his wife had stop walking, causing for him to bumped at the cold male's back.

"Oww sworry pretty hyungie." The bunny apologize sheepishly. Scratching his neck In embarrassment and nervousness. Angry Taehyung is the last thing he wants to see.

"Whatever"  Tae answered sarcastically, rolling his eyes in the process

"This room is mine. This flat has 2 guestrooms, but you're not allowed to sleep in there. So you're sleeping on the living room. I don't care" he added pointing at the master's bedroom in front of them.

"B-but... Gukkie is your h-hubby... and pretty hyungie is Gukkie's w-wifey... we sleep t-together..." Jeongguk stated as if it was the most normal thing they should do.

"Listen here, bunny boy. What we have now is a fixed marriage. In simple words you're just my husband on papers. Aside from that you're nothing to me! And once I've got all my inheritance, I will dump you without a second thought. Put that in your pea side brain." Tae said without any remorse. He literally doesn't care if his words will hurt the bunny.

Jeongguk just look at him confusingly. His wife's words are too complicated for his brain to process. But his heart ache tremendously when Tae said that he's nothing to him. And he was mad at himself, thinking that he made his hyungie angry.

"Ggukkie don't un..derstand... b-but gukkie loves wifey al..ready" the clueless bunny confessed honestly, as he looked down on his feet shyly. His mind must be below average and he always have a hard time digesting other people's thought. But he knows what being in love is. He used to witnessed it with his parents; and now, with Taehyung's parents. And he also want that kind of relationship with Taehyung, the first time he had laid his eyes on him.

"You know what? Nevermind. I forgot that you're stupid. You'll never understand anything. Just stay the fuck away from me" with this being said, Taehyung entered his room, slamming the door hard.

The poor bunny's ears immediately went down in sadness. He's already used on hearing people telling him that he is stupid, dumb, brainless and many more. And these words doesn't affect him anymore. It's like a normal thing for him to hear it from other people. But hearing it from Taehyung seems like a little needle piercing his heart. It made him doubt himself if he is a good enough for someone like Taehyung.

With a deep defeated sigh, Jeongguk slowly dragged himself to the living room. His excitement from awhile ago was replaced by sadness.

The expensive and gorgeous furnished living room doesn't seem to amaze him anymore. He was in fact hesitant to touch every object in there. It looks so expensive and untouchable. He feels like a person like him doesn't deserve to touch those things. Moreover he was afraid that his wife will get mad at him, because he doesn't feel welcome in his hyung's home at all like he used to when he was in the Kim Mansion.

"I-it's ok Goo goo.... m-mama jinnie and.. p-papa Joonie s-said  h-hyungie...will l-like Gukkie s-soon.

Jeongguk comforted himself, as he proceed to open his backpack which consists of a few clothes and his necessities that the Kim couple bought for him. The couple actually bought a lot of things for him, but he kindly denied it and left it in their mansion. He doesn't want to take advantage of his in law's kindness. And having a few new clothes is more than enough for him, because back In the village he only had 5 pairs of worn-out clothes which used to be his father's clothes.

He get a set of a bunny printed pajama and his favorite thin blanket that he has with him since he was a child. His first night at the Mansion was a total chaos, since he wants to go back to the village because he couldn't sleep without his worn out blanket. But the Kim couple had managed to calm him down. Promising him that he will have his blanket when he woke up the next morning.

He carefully laid the blanket on the carpeted floor and proceed to search for a common bathroom to freshen himself up.

Once he was done bathing, he laid on the floor and covered himself with his blanket, as he sleep peacefully. Dreaming about how pretty his wifey is.

Sleeping on the white and pristine couch in the living room didn't even cross his mind. Afraid to ruin the expensive and soft looking couch.