Chapter XXXIV

The whole place is now in complete silence after the pregnant male's out burts; as if everyone had lost their ability to speak.

They aren't even moving, it's like they've got frozen on their spots at the preggo's words.

Yes, they are mad at him, but they didn't even for once think to make him go away. They never did. No matter how bad and arrogant Taehyung is, the male still has an important place in their heart.

"Ahh gukkie....hurts..." A high pitched voice of the cat hybrid broke the silence. Specifically asking for the bunny's attention.

Jeongguk immediately look at his best friend for whom he had hurt his wife for, with his huge bambi eyes, that still seems like in a state of shock. All glossy and lost.

"Gukkie...." The woman called again, acting all pitiful.

She was about to hug the lost bunny, when Jeongguk suddenly snapped and stopped her from moving any closer to him.

Finally getting into his senses and realized what he had done. Unconsciously walking inside the Mansion with quick steps.

"W-wifey......... want wifeyy.....wifey where?" The bunny whispered desperately. Moving his head in different directions. Hoping that his wife is still in the mansion.

"NO!.... Wifey! Wait fwor gukkie!...." He screamed in panic when he failed to spot his wife. Now running towards the gate while crying. His in-law and friends following him.

"Jeongguk! Wait!" Jin yelled for the bunny's attention, but the younger didn't show a sign of stopping.

"Wifey! Wifey! Where? Gukkie sowwy!! Gukkie bwad and meanie... Sowwy wifey.. pwease cwome to gukkie..." Jeongguk cried hysterically, still running aimlessly. Not knowing where to start looking for his wife.

"JEONGGUK!" Everyone shouted when they saw the bunny falling when he stumbled.

"Bub shhh calm down please... Stop crying, we will find your wifey okay?" Namjoon who was first to reached the younger, immediately comforted him.

"Papa.... Taetae...want hwim... want wifey... Gukkie sowwy... Gukkie hash bwad mouth and bwad hwands....gukkie bwad bunny...hwurt wifey....no like it. Want wifey.. " the crying bunny said repeatedly. Asking for his wife to be with him. He was totally scared of the possibility of not seeing his Taetae ever again after his wifey's promise awhile ago. The mere thought sent chills on his spine, making him shiver badly.

"Yes, bub...Shhh papa will look for your Taetae ok? Now stop crying, we will go to your wifey's house yeah?" Namjoon assured the younger, but he too was worried of not finding his son in his home. The broken and hurt look in Taehyung's face before leaving the Mansion is not a sight a parent wanted to see. ( You just realized now? After making him cry several times?🙄)

"Pwomise?" The Jeongguk asked hopefully.

"I promise, now come on. We have a bunny's wife to look for" Namjoon joke to lighten the atmosphere.

__________________________________________

The Kim couple together with the sniffling bunny is on their way to Taehyung's house. Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok following them from another car. Also worried and guilty for their friend.

The old couple is looking worriedly outside the vehicle, thinking that maybe their son isn't far enough and still on his way home.

The bunny on the other hand also has his face glued on the car's window. His huge and teary doe eyes looking for any sign of his wife on the road. Sniffling and sobbing in the process because the event that occurred awhile ago keeps on replaying in his mind. His wife's hurt and broken expression, makes his stomach churn in sickness.