Minghao

It was the first day of school and you were not going to stay in the school hostel.

'Good morning! I am Y/n, I'm a new student.' You introduced yourself to the lady at the administration table.

'Ah yes, please head up to classroom 3A to meet your teacher first'

'Ne~ thank you'

You bowed and headed to 3A. Finding no one in the classroom, you just sat at a table and waited. Without you realising, you slowly fell asleep.

Time skip

You slowly opened your eyes and starred at the ceiling. Hmm? Why did it feel so comfortable? You stretched your body and looked around, only to find out you weren't in the classroom you last remembered.

You turned to the side, only to meet the back of someone drawing.

'Hello?'

"Oh you're awake!'

'Yeah... who are you? Where are we?'

'Sorry, let me introduce myself. I am Xu Minghao, an art student in this school. The teacher told me to be your buddy but when I reached the classroom, you were already sleeping so I brought you here to my room since I don't know where your hostel is... sorry'

'It's ok... I don't stay in the hostel. I have a place outside campus. We can go around campus now if you are free'

Minghao smiled and nodded before packing up his art supply.

'May I ask how old you are?'

'17 years old'

'Ahh~ I am 24'

'Oh... you are Chinese right? How 'bout I call you ge?'

'You know Chinese?'

'Yeah... I am Chinese but I can speak Chinese, English and a bit of Korean'

(Minghao brings you around campus)

'It's getting a bit late, let me send you back to your place'

'Uh no, it's ok. I can head back myself'

As much as it was dangerous to head back yourself, given that it was dark and quiet, you didn't want to bother Minghao or to give him any chance of finding out your identity.

'Please? I promise I won't tell your location to anyone...'

'Ge, just head back first ok? I will be fine'

Minghao continued pleading to send you home so you finally gave in, letting him follow you to your company.

Time skip

'JH Entertainment? That is like the largest company here! You are a trainee here?'

You hesitated. You forgot that being the largest company meant that everyone and anyone would recognise it.

'Yeah... thanks for sending me back. Be safe on your way back ok? I'll see you tomorrow'

'Let me tell you a secret first before I leave'

Minghao bowed down to my eye level before placing my hair behind my ear.

'I am a member of the group Seventeen'

With that, Minghao immediately left, leaving you standing there in shock. Based on what you know, they weren't allowed to disclose or reveal themselves personally or privately to anyone. You guess he felt safe to tell you since he thinks you are a trainee. Letting others know you are a trainee is a bigger issue than knowing you are an already debuted idol.

You headed into the company and was immediately greeted by the employees. Going straight to your office room, you called for your manager, feeling the need to catch up on work even though it was only one day and your manager could handle the company well.