Ms CEO

'The photoshoot's photo are out!'

Jun came running with the magazine that had your photos.

You held onto Jeonghan's hand. You knew what was going to happen.

'The new ambassador for SC Cosmetics: Seventeen SCoups, Mingyu, Jun and JH Entertainment's CE...O? Park Y/n?'

'JH Entertainment CEO?'

'Aegi, what is this?'

'JH Entertainment's hidden CEO now revealed. A 17-year-old Park Y/n' The TV blasted.

'I am the CEO of JH Entertainment'

'WHAT?!'

Dokyeom ran to you, shaking you, trying to figure out if it was real or just a dream.

'Yoon Jeonghan? You knew?'

Seungcheol asked, seeing that Jeonghan had no expression.

'Yeah. I heard her voice before when our manager was talking to the JH Entertainment CEO. Joshua knew about it too'

'Hey! I learnt about it by accident. The car she rode was always parked at the CEO slot in the carpark and there's no way the CEO drives her'

'Wahhh! Uri dongsaengi is a CEO of the BIGGEST and most famous entertainment in this industry~'

Mingyu teased, along with DK, Dino and Hoshi.

Woozi and Wonwoo being the calmest, nodded in your direction and smiled.

Jun, Vernon and Seungkwan were still in shock, their mouths wide open.

Seungcheol smiled at you and headed to his room. If you didn't know him, you would have thought he was proud but you knew his smile held pain and hurt.

'Jiayou (Good luck)' Minghao patted your shoulder and left as well.

Minghao was hurt. He felt his trust meant nothing to you.

'Jeonghan oppa...'

'Go to them. I'll handle these kids'

Jeonghan knew what was going through your mind. Having heartfelt talks with Jeonghan on most nights meant that he could understand you very easily.

Giving him a quick tight hug, you pulled away and went to find Minghao first.

'Gege~'

Minghao looked at you and turned back to his laptop. His expression of hurt remained prominent on his face.

'I'm sorry... It wasn't that I didn't trust you, I just didn't know how to tell you. You were so excited that you had a friend that you could talk to and I was afraid of the gap that would grow between us if I told you my position. You protected me in school and essentially became my only friend in school. I could not bear the idea that you were going to distant yourself away from my life. Call me selfish or hypocrite but just know that you were and you are one of my most trusted and closest'

Your voice broke but you were determined not to cry. You weren't here for his empathy. You were here to ask for understanding. You didn't need him to forgive you. You just wanted him to understand your position and your decision of keeping your status a secret from them despite the amount of trust.

'Baobao~ I understand where you are coming from. I hope you trust me enough to believe that. It's true I probably would have distant myself if you knew your status from the start and for that, I apologise. I didn't know that would lead to this but I hope we will still be just as close even after this issue ok? I will still be your gege and I hope you will always remain being my little sister ok?'

'Yes gege, I'm sorry but thank you'

You wrapped your arms around Minghao's neck since he was sitting at your eye level.

'Thank you so much'