Tense

'No.'

'Seungcheol hyung'

Seungcheol suddenly said no to the idea that Joshua would cook dinner again.

'Y/n wants me to so I can and I will' Joshua rolled his eyes, patting your hair.

'Hands off' Seungcheol growled.

'Mingyu oppa, Jun oppa, please leave for a while... call Jeonghan oppa here, please'

You knew where this conversation was leading to and you didn't wish for the other members to know the context of the conversation.

'What's goin- on'

Jeonghan walked in the dining room expecting a completely different scene.

Seungcheol and Joshua were glaring at each other. You ran to Jeonghan's side, pulling him towards the table.

'Can we please settle this topic~ I don't like it when all of you are fighting~' You whined, a little annoyed at how childish they were.

Looking at your pleading eyes, Joshua toned down his glare at Seungcheol.

Before he could start talking, there was a knock on the main door.

'I'll go open it'

(Open door)

'Youngmin shii'

'Hi Y/n, may I speak to one of the 95 line'

You brought him to the kitchen where all the 95' were gathered.

'Jeonghan shii, please take Y/n out for a while'

Jeonghan took your hand and exited the kitchen.

'Joshua shii, Scoups shii, I found this in Room 3. I will not pry into the situation that happened since I know it involves you two but I will make this clear, if Y/n gets hurt in anyways by you or your group, I will make sure Y/n cuts off all ties with Seventeen'

'Ne, we understand'

'Good. That's all for tonight. I'll will take my leave first'

Youngmin left the house, leaving Joshua and Seungcheol shocked at what he brought. A bottle of viagra.

'THAT IDIOT! WHY DID HE PUT THIS IN MY BLOODY DRINK?!'

'Huh?' Jeonghan and you returned to the kitchen.

'What's that?' You asked innocently, staring at the thing Joshua was holding.

They all stayed silent. They didn't want to ruin your innocence by telling you the substance in their hands.

'Kim Jinyoung needs to be out'

Jeonghan and Joshua said at the same time. You didn't understand but you knew that they wouldn't be joking with someone's career.

'Cheol, I really didn't know this was in my drink. He prepared it and I just drank it. I'm so sorry'

Seungcheol went to Joshua's side and hugged his head.

'I'm sorry for not trusting you. I should have known better that you wouldn't purposely harm Y/n, I'm so sorry'

You smiled at the sight in front of you.

Jeonghan joined in the hug. It was filled with apologies and tears. They finally made up and were no longer having war with each other.

'GROUP HUG!'

Mingyu who just happened to walk into the kitchen shouted and somehow everyone started running into the kitchen to join the hug. Well, except Jihoon.

'Y/n~ join the group hug and bring Woozi hyung'

'Woozi oppa~'

'Ok fine. Only cause you asked'

You two joined the group hug and they put you in the centre, all hugging around you.

No more fights, no more quarrels, just peace and silence. This was what you hoped would stay forever.