Kim Jinyoung

Jeonghan stood up and went upstairs after you assured him and offered to clear his plate and do the dishes.

Just as Joenghan walked away, your phone rang.

'Yeobusaeyo?'

'Y/n shii, I know you are with Seventeen but as your legal guardian, I do require you to sleep in your room in the company for safety purposes'

'Ne~ Sorry Youngmin shii, I'll head to the office later'

'Arraseo, see you later'

Youngmin was your legal guardian since you are still considered under the legal age of living on your own. Besides the government giving you an exception of allowing a company under your name, all other personal legal documents were under Youngmin's name as your legal guardian.

Seungcheol offered to takeover the role but you didn't want him to worry about you beyond his workload so you declined the offer.

Youngmin was protective of you like his actual daughter so the idea of you spending the night with a group of guys made him lose his mind. He trusted Seventeen but not enough to allow you to sleep over with them. Their house. In the same bed. Under the same blanket. Their arms wrapped around you. No.

You liked the comfort Seventeen gave you. Especially at night. You are afraid of sleeping alone. The trees that swayed outside, the shadows on the wall, the pitch black darkness of the room. You only felt comfort when someone was in bed with you so you technically haven't had a good night sleep for a really really really long time. Hence, you were now planning on how to get Youngmin's approval to spend the nights with Seventeen.

(Jeonghan)

He headed up the stairs and went to the room just beside the stairs landing.

*Knock knock*

'Hmm?'

Jeonghan entered and fiddled with his fingers while his head was down.

'Hannie what's wrong?'

Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan's fiddling hands gently and pulled him to sit on the bed.

'Promise you won't laugh?'

'I promise'

Jeonghan took a deep breath before continuing.

'I miss you. Like I miss spending time with you. When it's just me and you. The two of us spending alone time together...'

'HAHHAHAHHAHAHAH'

'You promised you won't laugh!' Jeonghan huffed, crossing his arms and turning his back towards Seungcheol.

'I'm sorry.' Seungcheol calmed down a bit before becoming serious again.

'I'm sorry we haven't been spending time together like we used to since we have been busy, I didn't mean to cast you aside... was this the reason you kept leaning on me during the previous photoshoot and ignoring me when I tried talking to you?'

'What??' Jeonghan pretended he didn't know what Seungcheol was saying.

'Hannie don't pretend'

Jeonghan's face turned slightly red.

'You can't just expose me like that~'

Seungcheol wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's waist from behind, resting his chin on Jeonghan's shoulder.

'Just let me know when you feel I am neglecting you. I will try to do better, please don't ignore me~'

Jeonghan tilted his head slightly to look at Seungcheol.

'Thank you'

'Anything for my angel'

'Thank you uri leader'

(Y/n)

Appa, Jeonghan oppa, I will head back to the company.

Youngmin shii came and picked me up.

Don't worry. You have my office pass but don't just walk in like you own it.

HEHE, love you. See you soon!

~ Y/n

You left with Youngmin to the office, he briefed you on the upcoming events and updated you on the progress of the potential trainees.

'Cancel Kim Jinyoung's contract for breach of rules'

'Ne'

'Has Yoonji's year-end performance song setlist been confirmed?'

'Not yet. There have been no updates from him'

'Please chase him for confirmation. The deadline has been set'

'Ne'

'Have practice rooms 7-10 been completed furnishing?'

'No. They are only 30% furnished'

You stopped walking.

'Only 30%? The contractors have been on it for 3 months. It's just to set up the drink station and putting the furniture. What is taking them so long? Haven't you been keeping an eye on them?'

'Sorry Ms Y/n. They have been requesting for leave the past few weeks'

'Cut their contract. Inability to meet deadlines. Cast them on the blacklist. Source for new contractors'

'Ne'

'What is the next collaboration?'

'Heroz and 2L Entertainment's Joker-K'

'Ok. Any new contracts, offers or collaborations?'

'Keke Chicken wishes to sign Kim Jinyoung as ambassador. HS Jewellery has requested for an ambassador'

'Reject Keke Chicken's offer. Propose Shin Kaeyeon as HS Jewellery's ambassador'

'On it'

'I'll be in my office. Anything, just knock and enter. Let's end by 6pm'

'Arraseo'

You entered your office and slumped on the chair, checking your endless emails.

'Youngmin shii, please send Kim Jinyoung into my office' You requested over the intercom.

Soon enough, Kim Jinyoung entered your office.

'Sajangnim'

'Jinyoung shii, please take a seat'

He sat down and you turned his contract towards him.

'We are here to terminate your contract due to the breach of company rules and regulations. First, for the possession of substances that led to dangerous actions taking place. Two, for the consumption of alcohol. Please sign here to agree to the terms and conditions for the termination of contract'

'Sajangnim... Jebalyo... I'm so sorry. I regret my actions. Please consider me as Joshua's friend'

'Principles and values mean more. I have already considered you as Joshua shii's friend. If it wasn't for him, you could have already received lawyer's letters. He was the one who proposed termination of contract'

'I WILL NOT SIGN THE FORM FOR TERMINATION OF CONTRACT!'