Uri dongsaengie

'Jeonghan oppa, Dokyeom oppa, Hoshi oppa, Woozi oppa, Seungkwan oppa, Vernon oppa, Wonwoo oppa, Mingyu oppa, Dino oppa'

You finally learnt to accept all of them as your oppas. Ok, maybe not all. You still weren't familiar with Joshua. He always had a scary aura surrounding him that made you afraid of him.

All of you were eating lunch and you took the opportunity to acknowledge them. Joshua had stepped away before you made the announcement hence you weren't so afraid.

After he came back, you looked over to Joshua who held a cold expression on his face. You felt like he held a grudge against you but you couldn't tell why. You have never spoken to him.

*Ding*

You looked at your phone.

Joshua

Meet me tonight

9pm

Room 3, Level 6, JH Entertainment

Ok

You were confused why he suddenly wanted to meet and why he had to text you instead of asking in person, but of course you didn't dare to say no. Why 9pm? And why at YOUR company? He could have suggested any other place.

(Later that night)

You went down from level 10 where your office was located, to level 6. You hurried to room 3, not wanting to be late.

'Joshua shii?' You called out.

The room was dark but the unfamiliar cologne mixed with alcohol scent hinted that someone was in the room. You made a company policy that no one could drink in the rooms unless meeting with a client and alcohol was requested by the client, which was rarely the case. There was no records of client meetings today, hence you knew the only one drinking could be Joshua.

You suddenly felt yourself get pulled back and pressed against the wall.

'Don't you dare scream or even run away. Don't ask anything and don't try to resist my actions'. He whispered in your ear.

He started giving small kisses from your jaw to your neck, pressing his body against yours, decreasing the distance. You could feel his breath on you, making your hair stand. The alcohol and his overpowering cologne was making you dizzy since you were sensitive to strong smells.

He started grinding against you and you could feel his bulge getting harder as he rubbed against you. You were scared. You didn't expect to be raped or be in this situation.

'What would people think if JH Entertainment CEO lost her virginity tonight?'

JH Entertainment CEO? How did Joshua know?

'How- how did you know?'

'Didn't I say don't ask anything?' Joshua's voice going even lower, sounding scarier.

He pulled away and you thought he was going to stop but when you heard belt buckles, you knew what he was going to do. Should you run? But he said don't run. He could easily catch up to you and that would be even worse.

You didn't care. You decided to run.

Ensuring he was still busy preparing whatever he was doing, you slipped away and opened the door.