Prologue

Leiah Astrid Villasis, a loving single mom to her 10 year old daughter, Felize.

Got pregnant accidentally when she was 17 by her ex-boyfriend, Raymark.

When she told him about her being pregnant, he quickly broke up with her, and left the country, and never helped her with their child.

She was disowned by her own parents when they found out about her pregnancy, and learned to be independent at such a young age for her baby.

Lived in a small apartment with her ex-bestfriend that embarrassed her in its birthday party.

While looking in the Employment section of the newspaper, the job vacancy for secretarial position was what interest her. Secretarial position in Lopez Corporation, the most successful company around the globe and has a thousand branches worldwide, the unbeatable company everyone says, because of its strong connections worldwide.

She passed the initial interview and the assessment, but, will she be able to pass the final interview with the CEO?

Cade Ryker Lopez, the oozing hot and handsome CEO of Lopez Corporation that every girl is drooling of, and every guy's insecurities.

Will Leiah be able to pass in the company? Or will she also pass in his heart?

Will she be able to change the Playboy CEO?

What will happen if Ryker found out that Leiah has a 10 year old daughter?

Will he kick her out of his life? Or will he father the child that is not his?