Alone.

~Horror, Dust, Blue, Killer~

The four skeletons had nowhere to go. Blue basically got kicked out of the Star Sanses, but it was probably for the better. Ink and Dream always left him alone, and never talked to him. They seemed.. annoyed.. when with him? Also, Ink and Dream always left him out. Ink and Dream were Gods, so they were immortal. Blue could easily die while in battle. Ink and Dream would just get hurt.

Horror, Dust and Killer had no idea if, 'The Bad Sanses' were still a thing. If they were still a gang. Horrors raspy, yet quiet voice was heard..

"Do y-you think B-Boss still l-loves u-us?" Horror wasn't sure if those were the correct words, but he just went with it. When Dust replied, he assumed they were. "I-... I'm not so sure he loved us before."

Killer just rolled his eyes. Killer didn't like Dust much, especially because of his attitude. Nightmare's attitude was worse, but he knew Nightmare. Killer was the first one to join Nightmare's gang. Killer knew what Nightmare was like before C-.. before HE joined.. HE always gave off bad vibes. Then Dust and Horror joined, and it seemed like the more members the more Nightmare changed, at first, him and Killer were genuinely friends. Now- or how it was, was like they were just teammates. When Killer was thinking about this, he remembered he had his phone with him, and that he had his Bosses number..

Blue looked over at the three. It was 9pm, he began to speak. "G-guys..?" Blue cleared his throat. "I think we're gonna have to find a place to sleep around here.. It's 9:38pm. We're never gonna find a place to stay." Of course, Blue could go home to his brother, but what about the other three? His brother would visibly dislike them.

~~~~~~~Nightmare and Swad~~~~~~~

Nightmare slowly woke up. He rubbed his eyes, and sat up. He looked around, and then grabbed his phone. He looked at the time, 9:42pm. How long was he asleep for? He then got up. His back hurt, which made him upset. He made his bed, and then went downstairs and saw Swad eating alone. This made Nightmare feel terrible..

~~~~~~
Sorry I have updated. I'm extremely sick. ☹️