karate and photography

sophie laying in her bed but couldn't sleep one bit since emma was blasting rock music from her room. the older girl was trying to think of something to do for her upcoming photography project but couldn't think straight because of her sisters music.

sophie was also on face time with josh who'd left back to philadelphia the day after they hung out in the snow but he'd back in a few weeks for his birthday and their college tours at nyu.

not only did sophie's best friends, kallie and cassie apply for nyu. but josh's best friends nico and dylan applied as well. both sophie and josh couldn't wait for their best friends to meet so they could have a great college experience together

"i can't stand emma" sophie groaned with her head in her pillow.

"what's up with her? but that music is low key good." josh joked and sophie slightly rolled her eyes.

"i don't think i wanna know your playlist." sophie said, making the two laugh. "i'll be right back." she told him, dropping her phone on her bed.

she walked out her room and all her siblings jumped as sophie walked straight pass emma and into her room, going over to her speaker. "oh emma, you got sophie mad." luke instigated, no doubt entertained. 

sophie took it to her room as her family watched her open balcony door and tossed without a care and they all heard the small crash on the sidewalk and heard the music cut out.

"sophie! you just broke my speaker!" emma yelled angrily.

sophie rolled her eyes as she walked back to her door, "oh please— buy a new one. and if your gonna play music play something good!" sophie yelled, slamming her door shut and jumping back on her bed. "sorry about that." she told josh.

"did you really just throw her speaker off your balcony." josh asked with a laugh.

"she'll live." sophie waved him off as they went back to their original conversation.

~~

the next morning sophie grabbed her camera and went downstairs to the kitchen seeing everyone but emma at the table very tired.

"sophie why do you have your camera" ravi asked his sister as she sat down beside luke.

"cause for my photography class we have to document our week and put it all on a board or something" sophie shrugged holding it up and taking a picture of her siblings.

"whoa—" "ok!" "geez—" "turn the flash off!" they all said rubbing their eyes after the flash went off.

"my bad," she told them unbothered as she grabbed a slice of bacon.

"give us a warning would ya" zuri exclaimed.

rolling her eyes, sophie turned to her youngest sister, "your not supposed to pose, your just supposed to be normal doing what you usually do."

emma soon walked in the kitchen wearing barely any clothes if you were to ask jessie. "ugh! you guys are still here?" she asked and sophie rolled her eyes.

"emma, you cannot go to school dressed like that." jessie told her and that's when sophie noticed her clothing.

"everybody wears this." emma defended herself. 

"those are my clothes!" sophie exclaimed but was ignored by the blonde.

"what, is there a fabric shortage at your school?" jessie asked her.

"you let sophie wear what she wants." emma pointed out.

"and sophie's also a senior in high school." sophie spoke in third person.