graduations

SOPHIE SAT AT her vanity around 12 getting ready for her graduation

SOPHIE SAT AT her vanity around 12 getting ready for her graduation. she was on face time with josh and she was a bit dad he would be in philly during it. "i am so excited" sophie squealed.

"i can tell. your eyes have been lit up since you picked up the phone." josh chuckled at his girlfriend.

"i've been waiting for graduation for so long." she said while digging through her makeup bag.

"where's your cap on gown?"

sophie stood up, going over to her door where her gown was hung with the cap jessie made for her sat with it. "right here." she said unzipping it showing a shinny blue gown.

"jessie made your cap right?"

"yup. look. she made kallie, cassie's and mine." she faced it at the camera and his jaw dropped. it really spoke to sophie.

"oh my god soph that's sick

"oh my god soph that's sick. can jessie make mine?" he said pulling the camera closer to his face

"i'll definitely ask her. she has nothing better to do after her audition for some black and white based movie, and trying to figure out who stole bertrams wig." sophie shrugged casually as she hung her cap back up. when she looked back at her phone she looked at josh, who'd been silent with a confused face and sophie just nodded. "yeah. i know."

"soph you ready!" jessie yelled from downstairs

"yeah! give me a minute!" she yelled back. after saying bye to her boyfriend she hung up, slipped her cap and gown on and went downstairs. she paused at the top of the stairs before exclaiming for dramatics. "i'm ready!"

jessie. bertram, christina, morgan and her siblings were all stood around the living room impatiently as they waited for the girl.

"oh finally! it's to early for this." luke complained and zuri and ravi slapped his arm as dad pulled his camera out and started taking pictures of his eldest.

"luke shut it" ravi said with a tight lipped smiled as sophie started walking down the stairs, posing as her dad clicked his camera.

"fine. but why do we have to be here so early?" the boy complained again and got smacked again.