goodbyes and new beggings

THE ROSS FAMILY all stood in living room as they said goodbye to jessie- for real this time

THE ROSS FAMILY all stood in living room as they said goodbye to jessie- for real this time. sophie was extended sad but was also extremely proud. she came to new york to achieve her dream and she's finally doing it and she deserves this so much.

she said her goodbyes to each of the kids and she finally got to sophie last. she smiled as she tried to hold in tears while jessie smiled at her "sophie, sophie, sophie." she repeated. "you've grown up so much, you just graduated and now your going to nyu." she listed.

"i couldn't have done it without you, jessie. i don't think i would've believed in myself so much without you." sophie told her.

"sophie you are the most hardworking person i know. your so smart no matter how much you deny it. i'm really proud of you." jessie said and sophie hugged her as a tear fell.

~~~~
an hour after jessie had left it was silent in the house. emma and luke we're currently helping sophie take her last few boxes out of her room took them downstairs. she was moving onto the nyu campus today.

"sophie i don't think we can handle anymore goodbyes." bertram told her as the rest of her siblings sat on the couch.

"it's not a goodbye. i'll be back tomorrow for breakfast- maybe." sophie said making him laugh.

"you know the only positive of you moving on campus soph? is that we don't have to hear your extremely loud laughs at night." luke told her and sophie turned to him.

"ok luke remind me to cancel your birthday gift." she told him and he dropped one of many clothing boxes on the couch and he gasped.

"you wouldn't." he said and sophie just smirked. she's the best gift giver in the family. she knows what to get anyone and luke always loves the gifts she get for him so he just sighed. "you will be very much missed soph." he told her and she laughed.

they then took all boxes down to her taxi, after saying bye she drove to campus which was only 15 minutes away and josh met me in the parking lot.

"hey babe." he smiled giving her a kiss.

"hey wanna help me?" sophie asked and he nodded grabbing two boxes and they went upstairs.

he helped sophie unpack all her stuff and semi set up my half of her shared room with with cassie and kallie and since it was the weekend before school started everyone was just hanging out and getting familiar with the campus.

once everyone was settled in, they ended up in josh, dylan and nicos room. sophie sat on joshs bed beside him while dylan was explaining how he forgot his mom's birthday today. "dylan how do you forget your own mom's birthday?" kallie asked laughing and he shrugged from his desk chair.

he was trying to call her but she wouldn't answer. sophie couldn't help but laugh and lean on josh for support. "how'd you realize it was her birthday?" cassie asked while sophie finally sat back up and picked up her bowl of spaghetti that nico's mom had made him.

"she posted on instagram. it said never felt so good to be 46." he told the group making them laugh while he laughed as well.

"bro how stupid an you be?" nico laughed

"kallie can you hand me the syrup?" sophie asked and she nodded getting it from the boys kitchen cabinet.

"wait wait wait. sophie your eating spaghetti." dylan pointed out and the girl nodded as she was handed the syrup "no there's no way."

"oh yeah guys it's weird." cassie warned them as she sat in the beanbag chair

"this isn't real." josh shook his head as he watched cause even he didn't know about this creation.

sophie opened the syrup and pored it over the pasta then closed it, handing it to josh who set it on his night stand and she mixed it up "that's my mom's recipe. and you ruin it with syrup." nico said with a hand on his heart, sounding just about heartbroken and disappointed.

"i'm sorry." she smiled mixing it up and taking a bite and they looked at her like she was crazy. "here josh try it."

she held up a spoon full and josh took a bite, eyes widening in delight. "wait that's actually gas."

"you're lying!" nico accused.

"no i'm so serious." josh said, stealing another bite.

a few hours had passed and the girls were pretty tried from today so they decided to head back upstairs where the girls dorms where.

while kallie and cassie headed down the hall, josh and sophie stood outside his room. "want me to come over after classes to help finish your room?" he asked her.

"we might have homework tomorrow babe. but still come over." sophie said as they mirrored each others smiles. "i'll see you tomorrow."

"see you tomorrow." he repeated and leaned down to kiss her. he watched her walk down the hall until she was met with cassie and kallie then went into his room.

i think i'm going to like this new chapter in my life. she thought as she smiled at her friends.

A/N SO SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING!!!! school and sports have been a pain but this book is almost over sadly. i have two more chapters left and i'm a bit sad since i really love this story and sophie and josh. BUT i do have some books in the works like two glee sam evans fics, two teen wolf issac lahey and liam dunbar fics and MAYBE a henry danger and the thundermens fics  so please lmk if you're interested cause i'm really excited for those books. AND IF your a fan of my dance moms books i'm so sorry for the lack of updates. i basically restarted the new favorites and i'm back to season 5 instead of season 7 but i honestly don't know when i'll update again since i haven't had the drive for that or new kid on the block. i hope y'all understand and i'll try to update.

SORRY THIS A/N WAS SO LONG. AND SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT