tell tale lot

SOPHIE WAS CURRENTLY sat on her bedroom floor putting together a portfolio for the fashion program at nyu

SOPHIE WAS CURRENTLY sat on her bedroom floor putting together a portfolio for the fashion program at nyu. she had a lot to offer so she wasn't that worried about getting rejected.

she had gotten her designs on a few runways without her moms help. but she wanted to blow the staff away.

her bedroom door opened and her boyfriend waltzed in and jumped on her bed. "hey babe. is that your portfolio?"

"yup. i'm almost done. i just need to add my outfit i'm going to wear to the nyu party." she told him while in the middle of a sketch.

he nodded as he looked over her work. there was 9 sheets of sketches of outfits shes designed. they all screamed sophie, making josh smile.

her door bursted open and luke stood with a shocked smile. "soph! guess what i got on my psat?"

"what? a ten?" she asked not looking up.

"no! ravi got a ten. i got a 1,000!" now that got sophie to look up, almost getting whiplash.

"you? a 1,000. good job luke." she smiled rasing her hand for a high five which he happily did and soon left the room.

sophie's phone buzzed and she barley glance at it as it laid on her bed. "josh can you get that."

he rolled over and picked up her phone, he already knew her password just because. "looks like you and your sister are the new New York It Girls."

"me and emma? this is the second time."

"nope you and zuri."

"zuri?" and it was like she summed the younger girl cause she busted through the door just like luke did.

"sophie! we're the new york it girls!" she squealed, going over to hug the girl but careful not to step on her designs.

she's learned. once, luke accidentally stepped on one and bounced a basketball on another that was for new york fashion week and let's just say, he was scared to look his sister in the eye for a month.

SOPHIE WAS CURRENTLY sat on the bed of a sophomore at nyu's bed. the party was more of a kick back which she liked. she had met nick sage cynthia and gianna. cassie kallie nico and dylan were also there hanging out.

her and this girl gianna were talking about the fashion program and courses at nyu. she was currently in it and giving sophie tips. "but your designs were already in fashion week. we had to do notes on them. why do you even bother with the program?"

"practice i guess. you can always go up as my mom says." she told her.

"are you thinking about joining anything else?"

"yes. the dance team. i've been dancing since like ever and the team here is amazing."

"omg my friend maggie is on the team. i'll set you guys up." gianna said, pulling her phone out. while she did that josh walked over to his girlfriend.