My executions and finishing Move for @JuanDeleon250

(My ultimate executions and finishing moves that I can take them both Union Academy and SDF troops down also this is for JuanDeleon250)

First Call of Duty Executions and finishing moves

Call of duty cold wars

T-800 finishing moves

A/N: JuanDeleon250 these are my executions and finishing move of all Call of duty, and I can down Union Academy and SDF troops

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Journey of a Lifetime Halloween: The Hoovydundy return

At night at Union Academy, after the student got all the candy from each neighbor during their trick or treat, at the hallway, they were celebrated until suddenly, a news broadcast about the massacre of city of London, and reports of Heavy has ability, invisible and even create red light. At hallways of each dorm, the lights when the red light were spawned on the hallway were Hoovydundy hiding somewhere.

Missouri checks all the Union Academy and his team and their team who were activate (asleep) while Arizona checks on him until the lights when off and Hoovydundy appeared behind them by the red light.

At Amphitheater, the red-light spawn throughout the Amphitheater.

Missouri and Arizona run away from the red light as Hoovydundy chased them through the hallway then outside.

Alex woke up and looked at his clock and its still night at 4:30am, until then he saw a red light under the door while King Missouri's dorm saw it as well, the red light surrounded the hallway of each dorm.

COMING AT NOVEMBER AT HALLOWEEN

A/N: dieHerokuwebby2 and DrDestiny for an announcement, the upcoming Halloween coming at November. So, I'm gonna make Journey of a Lifetime: Halloween: Hoovydundy return in November for the Halloween.

Bonus video

Choo-Choo charles

kuwebby2 have you ever seen Choo-Choo CHarles horror game, I definitely, Thomas got his nightmare about Charles