o.W.n/Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World trailer rewrite

A/N: o.W.n/Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World season 2 for BlazeSaber00So483ksmg4MorphMaster18, and JuanDeleon250 of season 2 war of Union Academy after season 1 war with SDF also it can base on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022

On Warbird, Captainrex2177 and theBreizhOne entered the Warbird on nowhere.

Then Alen and Ash Ketchum entered the scene while behind him was Rodolfo Parra.

Meanwhile at General Shepard office

Shepard: Are we at war?

The groups walked away while Shepard closed the window of a secret meeting.

o.W.n Medic: We don't what they are planning, they want to show the world what Union Academy is high-power than alliance and even they know everything about intel and there planning something else.

Shepard: I see, so that means there on the hunt of Captain rex and two loyalists after we recovered the three survivors I definitely there on war against us just like what happened to alliance and they destroyed by Union Academy

o.W.n Medic: And even the train called Big One and it has Cosmo matrix along with space defense force train, Shepard.

Shepard:  Definitely, we need to find a way to destroy those trains, they have a shield.

At Earth 268 secret hideout

The Raven Dropship hanger door opened as Alen and Ash Ketchum arrived at Earth 268 as hideout after they built a camouflage to hide themselves from Union Academy. And both met Walker Kent (by So483ksmg4)

Walker: Alen Johnson welcome to Earth 268.

In City of New York, the celebrate was started as Union Academy's victory of defeating the alliance. As for them, they were in civilian's car as they disguise as civilians 

Walker: There are many of them who celebrated the victory in years ago after the war.

In France, the o.W.n soldiers decided to disguise as terrorist as they want to find the intel somewhere in French HQ

In interrogation room

the former vanguard was MendyOriente the traitor and captured by o.W.n

Mendy: You think your planning to revenge Captain? the Union will get to you.

Captain Rex: Shut up! I don't think so you're planning to kill us?

At Japan Tokyo, Ginza

The Warbird was driven by SyriaandIraq until then the JGSDF the member of Union Academy and UN fire the RPG on the warbird, but it got light damage on the tail.

Mendy: As long after they destroyed your home.

Alen Johnson fire his MP5A2 at the Guards and rescue Captain rex's men in the prison. The Star destroyers have been hit by UNSA Tigris and it began to be crashed on the sea

At the bar

o.W.n Medic Leader give a picture to me while I was a 5th co-leader along with Medic's co leader, Charlie, Ash Ketchum, Blitzo and Alen Johnson, then

In Atlas base

the o.W.n Discovered the weapon that what happened to Captain rex's home was destroyed after kuwebby2's stories New War.

o.W.n Medic: We're not blu team, we're not any mercenaries. We are o.W.n and we will show the world what can do.

At Vale

the invasion was started, as Raven dropships, VTOL and Pelican dropped all the troops in the sky as all the aircraft stay hidden on the clouds.

Shepard: I want to know how many they have and where they intend using their nuclear missile after Rex's home has been destroyed 10000 years ago.

At nowhere

the o.W.n co leader Alen and Ash Ketchum and Shadow Company capture dieHero for interrogation, looking for answer of why they build a powerful nuclear missile that happened in Captain rex's home.

Graves: Y'all got clear picture?

o.W.n Medic: All set.

o.W.n Medic: These things were planning and preparation.

Charlie reloads her pistol as she takes cover from Union Soldiers. On bush, Captain Rex and Breizh were disguise in the bush for hiding spot. 

o.W.n Medic: These weapon takes an hour after they were on the hunt for Captain Rex but, as I the leader, we will declare war on Union Academy.

Captain Rex: Well, Medic I can do both and I will kill all the Unions

The tanks M1A5 Abrams and Scorpion and C12 rolling out and began to destroy the Atlas Paladin and the troops in city of Atlas. On sky, the troops and five co-leader doing halo jump with jets on as they avoid the AA guns and Missiles. Two Humvees were on the chase and headed to extraction point from Union heroes and the soldiers. Jackal and FA38 fire the missiles and destroyed the command center in Union Academy somewhere far away from Union Academy.

At somewhere

o.W.n Co-leaders, Ash, Blitzo, Alen, Charlie, Walker, Suarez, Alejendo Vargas interrogated the Sergeant of Union Academy Alex Orr (dieHero)

Graves: So, your staff Seargent of Union Academy and apprentice of your friend known as Alex Orr

Captain rex switched his shotgun to AR-57 as he and his units approached the UN headquarters and killed the UN soldiers.

Alex: I can say the same to you.

Alen: Explain to me, what kind of Nuclear Missile that Union Academy developed and destroyed Captain rex's home, and where is the stolen Missile.

o.W.n/Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World season 2