Invasion of Union Academy for @BlazeSaber00 and @JuandDeleon250

On VTOL

Location: Atlas and UK

Planet: Earth 268

The five co-leaders of o.W.n (Our World Now) were wearing the Jet-suits after o.W.n Medic Declare war of Union Academy since after the Alliance was defeat by Union Academy during New War.

Pilot: Time on target, 60 seconds.

o.W.n Casual grunt #1: Okay, you're set.

o.W.n Casual grunt #1: Your HUD link clear?

Charlie: It's all good.

As Captainrex2177 attached the jet-suit on his back before they jump off.

o.W.n Casual grunt #1: Confirmed. All right you guys your'e good to go.

On helmet HUD, o.W.n  Medic appeared.

o.W.n Medic: *radio* All right, listen up. You have your objectives. First, we have push forward to the frontline at the European Union, then the o.W.n will be occupied the European Union as we prepared for invasion plan at European Union after that, we will attack Union Academy, got it.

five co-leader o.W.n:  Roger.

The hanger door as they wait for the green light go, outside the hanger, the VTOL, Raven Dropship and Pelican were on the sky above the cloud for the halo jump while o.W.n starship provided the bombardment at European Union far away from US and Vale home of Union Academy and even FA38 and Jackal defend the VTOL, Raven Dropship and Pelicans for halo jump

Pilot: Time on target, 30 seconds.

A missile struck the aircraft, but it was close to destroyed, making them a surprised.

Captain rex: How that was close!

Alen: Yeah, that missile is pretty close.

Pilot: *radio* Everyone, be advised, another SDF Train inbound, I have identified the SDF train is Super Ambulance aka G8009.

Ash: the Super Ambulance is heading for the fleet!!!!

Price: *radio* Ash, let 141 handle the Super Ambulance, while you five gonna land on the ground.

Syria: We got you back price, take out the Super Ambulance.

141: Roger

Suddenly a missile strike on VTOL and the VTOL was about to explode. Ash, Alen, Charlie, Blitzo, Syria and Breizh are already jump off the VTOL and me as well, I got pushed by explosion.

Five co-leaders and two lieutenants deployed the jet-suit after we jumped off the VTOL, as Raven and Pelican dropped all troops off.

A.I: Wings, deploy.

ALen: All unit, Control your descent!

Captain rex: You heard the man, control your descent!

o.W.n soldiers: Roger!

As Five co-leaders watch out the AA guns and Missile from UN soldiers and Atlas.

They even saw Super Ambulance are on the way.

Alen: There I see it!!!, 141 you are clear to board the SDF train "Super Ambulance"

Price: *radio* On, it moves out!

The task force 141 board the SDF train *super Ambulance*

Suddenly, a missile strike above the sky and killed the soldiers.

Ash: Avoid the missile!!

As five co- leaders and the rest of the o.W.n soldiers are in position on the sky to avoid the missile. As we avoid the missiles, we tried to avoid the AA guns amount on the ground, and even saw a Paris was burning after the o.W.n starship bombardment the area after o.W.n declare war on Union Academy.

In Paris, France

The o.W.n troops and five co-leaders arrived in the Paris as we avoid the buildings and AA guns. Once we landed, Captain rex use his Shotgun and killed Atlas troops while Alen, Ash, Charlie and Blitzo also killed French soldiers and Atlas soldiers after landed while the o.W.n troops landed and scattered throughout the city of French.

Captain Rex: Come on Breizh and Syria, you want to live forever?

Breizh: Yes sir!

Syria: Da!

Alen: Support element one, say status!

Element 1: *radios* Established containment western flank, 100 series building and even Union heroes are here in france, so take them out!

Foley: RAMIREZ take out the Atlas troops!!!

Ramirez: Yes sir! *thought* Oh man I am really tired of Foley keep saying my name*

A/N: BlazeSaber00 and JuanDeleon250 this is for season 2 soon, this is where the invasion of Union Academy started also Task force 141 a boarded the SDF train Super Ambulance to save the o.W.n starship while bombardment the European Union and Vale and US.