o.W.n's APU for @BlazeSaber00

APU (Zion Model) or Armored Personnel Unit

built by Captainrex2177 

Appearance: Season 2

Zion's Armament:

Two 30mm Machine guns (upgrade into 100,000 mm)

Height: Approximately 34cm

Origin: Matrix

Bio: APU or Armored Personnel Unit, was a hydraulic mechanized walker designed for a combat. In season 2, after the New War battle between Alliance Defense and Union Academy and o.W.n recovered captainrex217, theBreizhOne and SyiraandIraq. Cap, give every file of Union Academy heroes, vehicles, train and military, his goal is to destroyed Union Academy and killed Andy for destroying earth Omega. Now Captainrex2177 developed the mech something that can shred the enemy vehicles. Instead, they built the Armored Personnel Unit, but it is a Zion Model for the o.W.n and Our World of Alliance Defense. Now in Earth 268, the war between Our World of Alliance Defense and Union Academy of Earth 268 rages on, the APU were successfully destroyed and shred enemy mech, vehicles and anything like, Atlesian Paladin, Flying trains, Aircraft, fighters and the rest.

A/N: What do you think JuanDeleon250BlazeSaber00 and So483ksmg4 this is APU or Armored Personnel Unit. It is used for the war at union Academy 268. It can fire the 30mm and 100,000mm machine guns at Flying trains of Galaxy Railways, Starships, Fighters, Aircraft and anything.

Bonus video.

(Imagined if the Union Academy of Earth 268 has Galaxy Railways, Aircraft, Fighters jets, Starship, Mech and the vehicles. But we have APU of Our World of Alliance Defense that can shred anything it can)