o.W.n/Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World intro

30 years ago, after the task force 141 and five co-leaders killed Hassan, they were the true victors. U now......

The Earth 268 has been hacked broadcast by o.W.n leader medic, seeing the real might has come, and now the o.W.n and declared war of Union Academy of Earth 268, after the Alliance of Defense was defeated by Union Academy in New War. And Now the ultimate Mayhem

And now... the war was on....

(Hell March 3 montage for the o.W.n (Our World Now) invasion of Earth 268)

On the hills near the Union Academy, the heroes of Union Academy were hanging out each other, until they saw a bird flying away because they were confused about the birds flying awat, until they turn around, they saw something on the distance, a group of Assault Airship (Assault Airship from Call of duty advanced warfare, and Starship from the sky. and even the group of RHIB were on the sea.

BlazeSaber00 collaboration with JuanDeleon250MorphMaster18So483ksmg4 and me (Captainrex2177) present

On the flagship of UNSA Overlord the battleship, the flag of the logo is o.W.n (Our World Now)

the turret fire through the sky causing lots of civilians shocked, between the starship and airship fleet, the swarm of Helicopters and attack helicopters were flying through the air on top of the sky is F-41, LongSword and Shortsword and Jackals ...

the turret fire through the sky causing lots of civilians shocked, between the starship and airship fleet, the swarm of Helicopters and attack helicopters were flying through the air on top of the sky is F-41, LongSword and Shortsword and Jackals flied through the sky. As many fleets of o.W.n keep coming, there were lots landing Craft air carried the M1A5, M1A2, Humvees, APC, Warthogs and Scorpion tanks and more ground vehicles were in landing craft air along with RHIB carried the soldiers once they land on the beach. On the sky, the numerous of VTOL, FA38 and F-52 were flying through the sky.

On the beach, the RHIB landed on the beach, as many o.W.n soldiers prepared to occupy the territory, and Heron carried more troops and vehicles rolling out as the base command center. On the sky, the Atlesian gunship, Comso fighter and SDF fighter were prepared to defend the city, but the F-52 took out more and more fighters of U.A. When the o.W.n troops were landed throughout the Vale.

The landing craft air hanger door released, the M1A2 and M1A5 tanks along with ground forces vehicles were on the beach during the invasion

At Tokyo

In Japan near the Mistral of Earth 268, they news was broadcast all the world about the o.W.n (Our World Now) has been invaded, on the ground, the JSDF were in position until then the Raven dropship dropped Mantis and C12 and troops on the ground and killed more JSDF. 

At Vale

The atlesian gunships and Earth 268 fleet were in position, until then the missile appeared out of nowhere and destroyed more fleet, when the SDF of Galaxy railways train were engaged the fleet, until the giant robot appeared, the Gundam, were joined forces with o.W.n as the Gundam proceed to destroyed the fleet by the weapon and laser. While Gundam destroyed the fleet, the heroes of the Union Academy attack the o.W.n (Our World Now) while Gundam jumped into the air and fire the laser on the ground when the screen faded black.

A/N: What do you think JuanDeleon250BlazeSaber00MorphMaster18 and So483ksmg4 this is the intro of o.W.n/Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World by using the music called Hell march 3 from Red Alert 3 and this is for JuanDeleon250, BlazeSaber00, MorphMaster18 and So483ksmg4

(this is my perfect intro of military montage)