Uatu the watcher recruits heroes from @JuanDeleon250 and @BlazeSaber00

At Our World of Alliance Defense base

o.W.n Medic had a relaxed drinking his coffee after the war of union Academy of Earth 268, kuwebby2, dieHero, and Doc was finally killed, and traitor MendyOriente was sent to maximum prison for treason of Alliance Defense. Then he watched his co-leader, Ash, Alan, Blitzo, and Charlie enjoying talking to their old friends while Captainrex-2177, theBreizhOne, and SyriaanIraq were working on building the invention program. Soon he meets up with his co-leaders and Captainrex-2177 

o.W.n Medic: How was the day Cap?

Captainrex-2177: Still working on the prototype with IMC and RDA...

o.W.n Medic: Yeah... it's been many years since we fought Union Academy of Earth 268 for the revenge of your home and blame them for reasons.

Captainrex-2177: Yeah... we save the universe, and the Union Academy fell, so yeah, we save the universe.

Ash: Hey Medic! CAP!

Pikachu: PIKA PIKA!

o.W.n Medic: Ah ash you came and were's my daughter and son?

Alan: They're still busy, talking with the mercenaries.

Charlie: And we finally found the way to get back home!

Captainrex-2177: Yeah, Charlie, but my home was destroyed...

o.W.n Medic: That's okay Cap, once we release ash, Blitzo, Charlie and Alan, and their friends back to their universe, you and I gonna be my assistants.

Captainrex-2177: Thank you sir, but speaking a which, what's that with the baby face *pointed at the sky*

As everyone watched saw a person in the sky with a baby face.

Uatu: O.W.O.A.D founder of the council, defeater of SDF and Union Academy, you all have been chosen.

Next universe RWBY (the real RWBY since their universe RWBY joined the Union Academy)

At Beacon Academy

Team RWBY and Team JNR had finally return to beacon Academy since after Salem and Cinder was finally defeat. The Remnant has been restored.

So, for now, they continue festival again since event of Vol 3 RWBY.

At Amity Colosseum

Peter Port: Welcome back, to Vital Festival and know were back to the challenge of three Kingdoms

Oobleck: That's right, and now let's challenge the team from any kingdoms. And now let's introduce the four ladies who save the kingdom.

Peter Port: The One and Only Team RWBY!

As the Team RWBY approach the stadium, the audience cheer for team RWBY for saving the kingdom and defeat of Salem and Cinder.

Jaune: Well, I guess the everyone from three kingdoms cheer for them...

Ren: Say, what's that on the cloud?

Port: Hold your horses what's that on the cloud?

Team RWBY looked up and also the rest starred up seeing Uatu watching.

Ruby: Alright team RWBY wait for my signal.

Uatu: Team RWBY, team JNR and the rest of the huntsmen, Huntress and general Winter defeat of Salem and creatures of Grimm, and savior of the silver eyes. You have been Chosen.

Next universe is MHA

Uatu: Class 1A and the rest of the heroes and students. Heroes of the Japan and defeat of League of Villains, you have been chosen.

Next is Team Fortress 2 Universe

Uatu: Fedora Spy, Scout and Soldier slayer of the behemoth and Crystalize Australium Heavy, you have been.

Next is Azur Lane

Uatu: Azur Lane, former faction of allies and axis. Destroyer of Project Orochi you have been chosen. And Stardust team slayer of the Siren's titans you have been chosen.

Then Uatu chose every hero from any universe such as, Girls Und Panzer, Haifuri, Muv Luv Alternative, Team Fortress 2 such as NISLT, LazyPurple, Uncle Dane and the rest, Ace combat, Steven Universe and the rest of the franchise universe, like anime, Video games, TV, Youtubers and ETC. 

In SMG4 Universe

Mushroom Kingdom

The SMG4 and crew struggle to fight back against return of evil Francis's army.

Mario: Mario's going to die.

SMG4: Your not going to die Mario, we have to stop Francis, Bob. Boopkin help me out!!

Bob: OkAy Bro grabbed Waluiugi Launcher

"Waluigi launcher"

Boopkin use the body pillow of anime girls at Francis's girls.

Uatu: Team SMG4, keeper of Memes you have-

But it was interrupted by Mario doing stupid things like T-Pose spinning at Francis's army.

Uatu: You have been-

Mario: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *as T-Pose spinning attacking Francis's army*

SMG4: Yeah, go get them Mario!!!

Uatu: Uhh, Mario?

Mario: Mario is going to get that Francis and give Sakio a punishment from Mario.

Uatu: Shh, Calm down Mario?

Francis: AGH Dammit you destroyed my army of animes!!!

Then Uatu grabbed team SMG4 to calm them down.

Uatu: Team SMG4...

Meggy: What is that?!!!!

Luigi: I don't wanna die!

Bob: Please don't take my ass!!!

Tari: Oh no, Ducky help me...

Mario: *screaming*

Uatu: Defender of memes, you have been...

Mario: *screaming*

Uatu: ... Chosen...

At unknown area

was everyone from any Omniverse but Mario screams all a time as giant dude going to eat them?

Mario: *screaming* MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

SMG4: Mario, will you shut up, that giant dude is not going to eat us!!

Mario: *screaming* MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wiess: WILL YOU SHUT HIM OFF!!!

Bob: No worries I got this!

Then Bob stabbed Mario ass

Mario: ...

SMG4: Oh no...

Mario:

(Imagine Bob stabbed Marios Ass and then scream entire time)

A/N: Yep, Uatu finally recruit heroes from any Omniverse franchise, like anime, TV, Video games, Cartoon and the rest. So what do you think JuanDeleon250 and BlazeSaber00