Upgrade titan Rebirth Eagle Warmonger bio

Upgraded Titan Rebirth Eagle Warmonger

alias: Titan Rebirth Eagle Warmonger Ultima

created: Alliance of Defense (Before New War story and After), o.W.n Cult of Personality (work together with Alliance of Defense to continue upgrading titan Rebirth Eagle Warmonger

Appearance: season 2 

Universe: Earth 268 (Captainrex2177's universe)

Counterparts: Titans

Attack: Hand-to-Hand combat, Ranged nuclear railgun, mechanize hammer, Claw blade, Flaming Nuclear blast, Dual shoulder cannons.

Theme: Go Big or Go Extinct from Pacific rim theme

Looked:

Statistics:

Statistics:

Damage: Tremendous

Durability: Insane

Speed: Tremendous; Extremely Fast.

Size: 400-643 *largest titan than other titans*

Info: Upgraded Titan Rebirth Eagle Warmonger is the strongest titan ever created by Alliance of Defense. After the New War, before titan upgraded, Rebirth Eagle Warmonger was in cryo chamber waiting for the time come... until the Alliance of Defense and o.W.n found the cryo chamber of the titan Rebirth Eagle warmonger created by Alliance of Defense to engage the Union Academy (earth 268) but the alliance must put titan in cryo chamber seal it away preventing capture. In Present, o.W.n and Alliance of Defense now working together to upgrade the titan Rebirth Eagle Warmonger making him strongest.

A/N: What do you think JuanDeleon250, this is Upgraded titan Rebirth Eagle Warmonger that I made in Garry's Mod and inspired by Meme series, Skibidi toilet and Titan Cameraman Ultra.