Profiles bio weakness for @JuanDeleon250 and @BlazeSaber00

At the war meeting room

After Captainrex-2177, Breizh, and Syira finally recovered, o

After Captainrex-2177, Breizh, and Syira finally recovered, o.W.n Medic broadcast to Union Academy of Earth 268 for the frame and declared war on Union Academy for Earth 268 for his revenge for destroying his home and his old allies since in season 1. So before the war, the o.W.n and the allies decided how to defeat them but only Captainrex-2177 knows everything about Union Academy abilities, weapons, and intel.

Captainrex-2177: Alright, my name is Captainrex-2177 I'm the sole survivor of the Alliance Defense. So the thing is that, how are we gonna defeat them? Correct?

o.W.n Medic: Yes, can you show us intel, please?

Captainrex-2177: Yesterday, after the colonization in Earth 268, our intel report, about years ago, the Union Academy has Galaxy railways for example Big 1 and her weapon is Cosmo Matrix located on the bow. According to the satellite, the Cosmo matrix is a powerful weapon.

Alen: So it was true, the Union Academy possesses the Cosmo Matrix weapon, correct?

Captainrex-2177: Indeed, so we need something weapon that can destroy the Cosmo Matrix, but I'll be working on the building the weapon arsenals called Anti-Cosmo Matrix cannon, but it will take sometimes.

o.W.n Medic: Very well, continue what else does Union Academy has a abilities?

Captainrex-2177: Sure, the Union Academy had a supernatural ability that can defeat heroes and villains for example, Quirks, Aura and any superhuman abilities. The last scene when my Freelancer and Winter Dragons were finally KIA, but two agents survived.

o.W.n Medic: Interesting, those Quirks, Aura, and Superhuman abilities were some kinds powerful?

Captainrex-2177: Yes... like elements, earth, fire, ice, lighting, water and anything else of the elements they had?

Ash: And who were the leaders of Union Academy?

Captainrex-2177: Question is Ash, the leader of Union Academy is kuwebby2.

Then he observes the files of the picture, but it was kuwebby2 with Iron Spider.

o.W.n Medic: So, this is the leader?

Captainrex-2177: Yes, Medic, that's kuwebby2, leader of the union Academy, he's the one who destroyed my home and beat me up at the Union Academy years ago. So, kuweb, has A.I name Riley, she can help him find my weakness, but if you see him using his A.I you have to destroyed Riley. Second one, is one the soldier name dieHero, with Doom armor

Second picture is dieHero with Doom armor

Captainrex-2177: Also called him Alex, he was a gamer, according to my theory, he use gamer ability, like titanium, vibranium to upgrade his ships.

Scout o.W.n: You mean he is a gamer?

Captainrex-2177: Yes scout, he is... with his weakness is unknown, but he is too powerful to stop him but the only way to stop Alex, is to destroy his armor with powerful weapons, like magic, anti-powerful weapon like IMC.

o.W.n Medic: Very well, we'll avoid his attack. What else?

Captainrex-2177: third one is Doc, he is a wizard guy. He uses any magic on his book or his body.

Demoman o.W.n: WHAT? First Marasmus has magic and now Doc has magic too!

Captainrex-2177: Yes, you better calm down Demoman, anyway, Doc's ability he can hack any servalliances and broadcast, so I suggest, spy...

spy o.W.n: Yes?

Captainrex-2177: If I see doc hacking, use the sapper to prevent Doc hacking our intel.

Spy o.W.n: Alright....

Captainrex-2177: And finally... that traitor, Mendy. He is a sniper but sometimes he switches sides.

o.W.n Medic: How do you know, he's good stealth?

Captainrex-2177: Well it's because of me, because it's all my fault, because I accidentally, change coordinates to stop Union Academy however someone hack it and then target at his home.

Captainrex-2177: And that's the rest, but I got all the files of the members of the Union Academy, Medic I know for sure, but remember they had superhuman abilities and that's all.

o.W.n Medic: Very well, Cap. We got everything we have to stop. As the leader of the o.W.n you be the command of the soldiers of the o.W.n with lieutenant o.W.n Soldier.

Captainrex-2177: Yes sir! And here *give the files of the Union Academy to o.W.n Medic*

o.W.n Medic: Thank you...