Introduction of Captainrex2177 for @BlazeSaber00

At hospital

o.W.n Medic decided to interrogate Captainrex-2177 about what happened in the battle.

Meanwhile his memories

Aboard USS Enterprise E

Since Big 1 launched P-51 and B-17 they realized they used the old ww2 planes in galaxy aircraft, now Captainrex-2177 placed the voice of Captain Torres's record of making a decoy. on the radio.

kuwebby2: *radio* Alright, Torres, let's tango. Alex pushes the pedal!

At the bridge

Captainrex-2177: That's no good...

theBreizhOne: Cap, what are we gonna do?

Captainrex-2177: The crew launched the escape pod to get to the resurrection pod.

Officer 1#: Roger! And it's been an honor, sir.

Captainrex-2177: Honor is yours.

In the hallway, Captainrex-2177, Breizh, and Syira run to the escape pod where they set the resurrection pod to create the shield to protect themselves. One by one as big One fire the nukes, Syira and Breizh were already at the resurrection Pod while Captainrex-2177 creates the record to send. help.

Captainrex-2177: This is Captain rex, if you're hearing this message, the Union Academy finally destroyed Moscow and Normandy, but they destroyed my home planet and my fleet. But if you hear this message, send help, and I give you the coordinate to pick us up! Hurry!

AI: Breach nuke was launched.

Captainrex-2177: Oh no... *As he gets to the resurrection pod*

Finally, the USS Enterprise E nuke and destroyed, at reality, he woke up panic.

Captainrex-2177: GAHHHH!!!! *breathing*

He woke up seeing he was in hospital room with Syria and Breizh who were in COMA.

o.W.n Medic: Well, you awake? But take it easy Captain?

Captainrex-2177: Who are you and h-how did you know my name?

o.W.n Medic: Well first introduction, I'm Medic leader of o.W.n or Cult of personality and I know you Captain, I seen your name file at the pod.

Captainrex-2177: You do?

o.W.n Medic: Indeed, now before you join, explain to me Cap, what happened?

Captainrex-2177: *sigh* It was started back then, when Alliance Defense was colonized the earth 268, were home of Union Academy and heroes, the alliance Defense council, decided to deploy for our mission to find intel report about Union Academy building the weapon which is dangerous weapon, until then... they got us...

o.W.n Medic: Who? Who got you....

Captainrex-2177: The man name kuwebby2, and the other is doom guy armor is dieHero and Doc aswell... they are the leaders of Union Academy but it was kuwebby2.

o.W.n Medic: Well... interesting so what did you do when you encountered with him?

Captainrex-2177: I don't know, they told me my character are stupid

o.W.n Medic: Wait... your the reader?

Captainrex2177: Yes, I'm the reader

o.W.n Medic: Okay, so tell me, I seen record about one of your team got betrayed?

Captainrex-2177: Yes, his name is MendyOriente, he got betrayed and joined Union Academy. By the time, kwuebby2 and the rest destroyed Antartica base and they used Big 1 destroyed the fleet, they used aircraft like old ww2 planes, modern planes and anything else. By the time, during the space battle, we lost... the Union Academy of earth 268 won, and they destroyed my home...

o.W.n Medic: I'm sorry about your home Cap, but as my home, I lost my friend during the war against red and blu.

Captainrex-2177: You do?

o.W.n Medic: Yes, during the war, my men of o.W.n members from the server who got killed by red and blu, and I felt mad about losing our recruitment. But after we defeat red and blu we are the o.W.n Cult of Personality, we are strongest of hatred of Red and blu.

Captainrex-2177: I see... 

o.W.n Medic: But Cap, will you joined the o.W.n since your home was lost but if you want revenge on kuwebby2, you have to joined o.W.n will you?

As the moment of silence, Captainrex-2177 accepted as the new recruit of o.W.n

Captainrex-2177: I'm in...

o.W.n Medic: On behalf of the Cult of personality, I rank you as the fifth co-leader of the o.W.n

Captainrex-2177: What about Breizh and Syira?

o.W.n Medic: They'll wake up... until I'll them to joined o.W.n

Captainrex-2177: Thank you medic.

A/N: What do you think BlazeSaber00JuanDeleon250, and So483ksmg4, this is the introduction of Captainrex-2177 (myself), were o.W.n Medic interogate me about explaniation about what happened during the New War. This is the sequel of the New War story by kuwebby2.