2.3

After finding out what is beyond the wall, that is waiting for them. The Starks needed to figure out a way to fight what was coming. The king, Thorren brought all of the houses of the north together at the stark castle on the plans of attack. All of the wildlings were also there since they are following Aemon and only Aemon because he has always been with them when he was a child.

" They can not get out, the wall has been there for thousands of years. Nothing can get out." a northern lord said to the king Thorren , then Thorren looked at Aemon. Aemon stepped forward to speak to the northern lord.

" I say to you my lord, they are coming. The wall will come down and the dead will follow." Aemon said

" Now, we need to make everything ready before they come. We need to set stations for the men throughout the castle. For archers to the men in the front of the castle, we will set up the dragonglass all around the castle for the attack." Thorren spoke to the men inside the main hall looking over the map of the north.

Night fell sooner than later and the night became colder than ever. There was this gust of wind that came from the wall, Aemon used his warging ability to see what had happened where he saw that the wall had come down by the night king.

" The night king is coming". Aemon spoke, getting everyone's attention that this was happening.

All took their positions around the castle waiting for them to come. The Starks overlooked the wall of the castle, into pure darkness where it was complete silence. To quiet.

In a matter of time the quiet became loud with sounds that did not sound right. Then showing this darkness moving at a speed which was the dead coming at the people that were standing outside of the castle.

The dead came killing almost everyone in its sights wasting no one in its path. But the northerners fought on, killing the dead as much as they could. But there were more dead than has ever been seen before, for the night king with his followers followed behind him trying to get to Aemon and Noah, since Noah is the only son to Bran Stark which Bran Stark was the three eyed raven. The night king needed to get rid of them.

In the castle was pure darkness, the dead everywhere in the castle, the living fighting the dead with their backs against the walls as the dead kept coming. For Aemon was on the outside of the castle fighting the dead with his sword that was given by his father.

That is when Aemon turned around to see the night king walking towards the castle wanting to get inside but Aemon followed right behind him. The night king knew that someone was coming up behind him so the night king turned around to bring back the dead that fallen but Aemon already beat him to it, Aemon moved his sword to stab the night king but the night king moved in time where the both of the started a fighting with each other with Aemon's sword and the night's king ice sword. Both of them went at it, one on one, the night king threw his blows at Aemon, then threw Aemon across the field so the night king could get his sword to end Aemon. When the night king came back over to Aemon to finish the job, Aemon had a hidden dagger that was the catspaw dagger, that was given to by his father when Jon got the dagger from the Stark family.

Aemon stabbed the night king right in the heart watching him break into ice, like he was nothing. With the ending of the night king the rest of the dead followed, all dropped, the magic was done. The long night was done, there was peace again in the air, Aemon stood up looking around the field seeing all of the dead on the ground, he smiled knowing that it ended. Something that his father had fought for years was now done.

It took a few weeks to clean up the dead and to remake the castle of winterfell, when it was all done all had a large feast on what the victory was done. In the morning after the feast the starks that came to the north were going home to their houses and more.

Thorren was able to have a peaceful life with his wife and to start a family, to further the stark family line.

Where the stark name will live on forever.

THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!