mornings

You and Dally had quite the night yesterday. Your legs were really sore and you had nothing on except his shirt and undergarments. You snuggled up closer against Dally under the covers of your warm bed and smiled at his presence even though he was still asleep. You decide to get up because you were getting bored but strong arms pull you back down. Dally opens one eye then closes it.

"Where are you going?" he grumbles.

"Uh I don't know, to get ready?"

"For what?" he scoffs.

"For the day hotshot, why are you giving me attitude?"

"I don't know about you but normally people like us usually sleep in together after a night like that," he smirks, eyes still closed.

"People like us?"

"You know what I mean."

"I really don't," you say teasing him. Why was it so hard for him to say the word couple?

"Will ya stop with your games, it's too early."

"Guess I'll just get up then-" you try to sit up again but fail for a second time when Dally brings you back down next to him. He puts his hand around your waist, securing you, and pulls you close to him.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend," he mumbles.

"What?"

"People like us. Boyfriend and girlfriend."

"So a couple."

"Yes, dumbass. Now will ya be quiet?"

"It's already noon, Dally," you protest.

"I don't care if its morning or night doll, I could stay like this all day."

You sigh and smile at his persistence. Dally opens his eyes for a quick second to give you a kiss then goes back to sleep. You guys really do stay like that for pretty much the rest of the day.