resist

You get into bed and face the wall. God, he was so frustrating at times. You and Dally had just come back home after a fun night and now he was acting up.

"What, so you're just gonna ignore me again like you always do when you're mad, huh?"

You don't say anything and decide to try to go to sleep. You hear Dally sigh and curse under his breath. You hear him get into the bed next to you but doesn't make any contact. Soon you feel his arms around your waist. You push them off and adjust yourself further away from him.

"C'mon, don't be like that, doll," Dally says.

"Go find another broad that will deal with you."

"You know you're the only one who will," he says amusement lacing his voice.

"That's too bad."

"I know, because I'm the only one who could ever deal with you too, sweetheart."

You turn around to glare at him.

"I hate you," you say. Dally lowers himself so close to you that your lips almost touch.

"I hate you more," Dally whispers. He leans in to kiss you but you playfully back away.

"Two can play that game baby," you say with a grin.

"You're right." Dally grabs your face and kisses you. You could resist him before but when you got a taste of him you immediately needed more. You go to kiss him again but he pulls away, copying your moves. You get on top of him and pin his arms down and press your lips to his.

You guys ended up making up and making out.