forgiving

Dallas often snuck into your room through your window at night so you guys could either hang out longer or spend the night without your family knowing. But today you purposefully locked your window so that he couldn't get in. You two had gotten into an argument and you thought that for once you wouldn't give in so easily and actually have him come to you to apologize for once.

You're in your bed reading with a small light on when you hear noise coming from your window. You peek over to see Dallas struggling to open it. You quickly get back to your bed which was out of sight from the window so he wouldn't catch you. Dallas starts to bang the window a bit hoping you let him in. You hear him groan and mumble, "Pain in my ass, man."

You think he left after a moment of silence and you look over satisfied to see that he is no longer there and has went home. You get back under your covers until you hear your door crack open. It was Dally standing in the door frame.

"What the hell, Dallas?!"

"Don't call me that, man." You knew he didn't like it when you called him Dallas because it made it sound like you guys weren't close and weren't on a nickname basis, let alone dating. You roll your eyes and make your way over to the door.

"What are you doing here?" you ask him. "I locked the window for a reason, yknow."

"Just because your window is locked doesn't mean I can't get in," he says with a smirk. "your brothers leave the front door unlocked for the gang. I only come in through your window so that I don't gotta give an excuse of why I needed to crash here."

"I don't really care, what are you doing here?" you ask again, annoyed. He seems taken aback by your attitude.

"Are you seriously still mad at me, doll?"

"Yeah, and I would appreciate it if you gave me a reason for being in my house or leave."

"I came here to see you, of course," he says, frustration hinting at his voice.

"Okay well unless you're here to apologize, I don't  really want to see you so you should go home Dallas." This was getting ridiculous but you hoped that maybe he would still stay persistent. He stares at you for a moment before letting out a sigh.

"Alright alright I'm sorry Y/n. Glory, would you stop calling me that now?" You bit your lip to keep from smiling.

"I guess I forgive you," you say with a teasing shrug. He steps towards you, putting his arms around your waist to pull you in to his chest.

"Finally, you're so goddamn stubborn." You pull back a bit.

"And I have every right to be, you were in the wrong." Dally opens his mouth to begin defending himself but decides against it and just sighs.

"Yeah, yeah."

You let out a laugh and peck his cheek.

"I come all the way here and all I get is a kiss on the cheek? I haven't seen you all day, man." Before you can respond, he brings his lips to yours and smothers you with kisses. You laugh at his sudden attack of affection.

"I missed you," you admit quietly against his lips.

"Oh, I know." You roll your eyes at him again and he chuckles. "I'm only joking, doll. I missed you too." It was nice knowing that he was comfortable enough with you now for him to be able to admit it back. He wouldn't say a thing like that at first and still doesn't when you guys are around the gang. But you knew he wasn't always very good at expressing his emotions.

You jump onto him wrapping your legs around his torso and arms around his neck.

"I love you, Dal," you whisper in his ear.