makeup

You were going out to your friend's party tonight and since it was an only girls thing, Dally wasn't coming with you. But he sure did want to be there while you were getting ready. Your makeup was turning out great and so was your hair. You and Dally chatted for a bit in the bathroom and you were on to the last step, lipstick. You put some of it on your lips and smack them together to perfect it. You smiled at yourself in the mirror because you had done a really nice job. Dally must've thought it too with the way he was looking at you.

"Alright Dal I'm gonna go now," you say going through your purse to make sure you have everything. Dally pulls you to him by the waist and you laugh.

"You sure you can't stay in tonight?" he asks with a smirk.

"Mm nice try but I need a break from you, stupid."

"Oh shut your trap," he says and leans in to kiss you but his lips are met with your cheek. You swerved it.

"What the hell?"

"I have lipstick on baby, no kissing."

"Yeah right," he says before leaning in and trying again but this time you move away completely.

"Im serious Dal, you're gonna mess up my makeup."

"Fine," he mumbles.

You go to the party and have a great time. You're exhausted when you get back though. You immediately head to your bedroom to change into comfy clothes. Dally's chilling on your bed with a cigarette.

"Hey Dal," you greet him. He doesn't say anything and gets up to go put out the cancer stick.

You ignore him and head to the bathroom after changing and wash your face to get all the makeup off and to brush your teeth. Dally comes to the bathroom and waits patiently as you wipe the lipstick off. When you're ready for bed finally, Dally stares at you, blocking the way to get out of the bathroom.

"What?" you ask. You grin and go on your tiptoes to give him a good kiss on the lips. "Is that what you're so pissed about?"

"Never wear lipstick again," he says before kissing you again. "You don't even need it." You laugh against his lips and you guys makeout for a bit in the bathroom.

"Jesus guys, would ya animals at least do it in the bedroom?"

You and Dally pull away to see Soda at the bathroom doorway with a disgusted look on his face.