Prologue

Years ago back when there were cavemen's there was three friends, they been friends for a long time they knew everything and did everything with each other their was nothing that could ever separate the trio they were like a bee to a hive they give themselves a name which was Midoriya, Todoroki and lastly Bakugou every othe cave men knew to not mess with them they protect one another but how did this strong group fell apart? Let me tell you the todorokis had a child 3 yrs old while bakugou's had a child of 2 yrs old and one one the way, when the new born was out both family left the baby under the care of their older sons while they went to hunt, well once they returned there was blood everywhere, all covered on the son of the todorokis , the oldest son from the bakugou's told his parents everything on how that boy grabbed the newborn and threw him to the grown as he kicked him without stop, the son of todoroki tried to explain it was an accident, the todoroki apologized to the bakugou's they were UPSET about this so they "forgive" them. Next day the other friend Midoriya was told of the situation and had to comfort both families. 3 yrs passed and well the todorokis had a new born will you see where this is going. The oldest son of the bakugou's did the same exact thing that happened to them they brutally murder their new born child as they say eye for an eye, since then they both hated each other. They became rivals while Midoriya was in the middle of this, he had to make time for both of his friends but at end he stopped caring about them so he started to steal from them especially their valuables the midoryias became money hungry/power hungry and since then all three groups separated and can't stand each others guts, till present they still hate each other and will always be rivals nothing will ever changed that. They even don't announce that they have kids to protect them from getting murder from the others they only reveal them once they are much older. Will these families ever be able to become friends again?

Sorry if it's confusing but that's prologue I hope u enjoyed next chapter soon!!