Chapter 5: Mission failed

TW// Homophobic, harsh words, etc
(Also can y'all see the picture or video on top?)

I've been in this rusty ahh dungeon for like what 3 days already it's hot as hell down here atleast I'm getting fed by that red haired guy he's not supposed to but yet doing so his problem if he gets caught doing so grateful tho won't lie. Imma just take nap I have none to do anyways I just wanna get out of this place already I wanna be on my boat flowing in the waves giving order and stuff.

I slowly open my eyes due to someone slightly shaking me I see the red haired dude "Morning Kat"he says with huge smile I groan why is he always so smiley "Well I brought you food oh and good news!"he says with a big ass smile with excitement "what"I responded while I eat the food "The kings I letting get out of the dungeon! Isn't that great no more being in here"he says "finally!"i say sighing "I'm finished" "let's go! Oh I completely forgot I've never really introduced myself I'm kirishima "he says helping me up. We leave the dungeon and walked towards the door that would be the room we;us slaves stay at "before you go in I must inform you, you will now be the personal slave to the king the queen wants nothing to do with you or see you but today the king won't need you he's busy with his son right now so get to rest more and that's good!"he says "okay, oh umm thanks for the food"I mumble gosh I hate saying thank you "No problem man! That's what friends are for! And I promise you and denki that I will find a way to give y'all ur freedom"he says as he puts his hand on my shoulder with a huge grin I just nod "well Kat I'll talk with you another time I must go see if the kings needs anything from me"he says running off. I sigh and went in the room sat down on our so call beds it's just mats not comfortable at all like aren't y'all rich but igz us slaves we don't deserve good quality beds but I guess... I'll do the task king Yao propose to me so might as well get this over with so I can get to go back home.
The door opened revealing that yellow head dude he walked in sat down right next to me and smiled slightly "hey we haven't met I'm Denki no need to interduce yourself I know ur name"he says I hum as a response I don't really care for his name "it's great that your out of the dungeon I've heard that if u get sent to a dungeon you stay there till you die and all bones"he says "scary I must say wouldn't want that to happen!"he says worried "OH idk if you met him yet but the other slave kirishima he's a guard now and he promised me that he will get us all out of slavary and have our life like everyone else! Isn't that great!" "Oh sorry am i talking to much sorry I'm so annoying sorry"he says all panicked and walks to the other mat. That's weird why did he react that way whatever igz not my problem.
I turn and look at the small window we have and it's pitched black everyone must be asleep by now. I left the room a quietly headed to the kings room before I go i check to make sure there's no one and there wasn't no guards at sight odd but good: i start heading towards the door before I can open the door i felt an arm on me "what are you doing"someone whispered shit i turn to see who it is that ofc it's that fag "shit"he mumbles he dragged me towards the closest door god this room is cramped! I could literally feel his legs and chest on me I hate this he has his hand cover my mouth and nose!? And it's really tight.

Todoroki pov:

Well a few days ago Izuku told me about the treasure and showed me it like a dumb ass I forced it out of him I kinda made him feelmh guilty so today I was gonna go see where this tunnel lead but This fucker had to ruin my plan. What was even doing up this late especially trying to go to the queen and king room i feel him hitting my chest which made tighten my grip "stop"i whispher i open the door slightly and i see there's no one there "They are gone"I say letting his face go I felt him fall on me I grab "what the hell" I look at him with his eyes closed did he go to sleep? I check if he's breathing and he is, good. I pick him up bride style and take him to my room I placed him on my bed. I should have just taken him to their room why did I bring to mine maybe to ask him what was he doing trying to sneak in the king and queens bedroom a bit suspicious if you ask me but idk tho. I guess I'll just go to sleep ask him about it tomorrow that's if he even says anything to me since he's has some hatred towards me. I lay right next to him, this is weird I don't even sleep with Izuku only whenever we do it but other than that we never really sleep next to on another he says it's risky that we would get caught somehow yet we wouldn't get caught doing it but igz it's whatever honestly imma just go to sleep hopefully I wake up first I know this one gonna go nuts and make scene.

The next morning

I slowly start opening my eyes as a yawn escape my mouth. I wake up to a face so close to me realizing it's that Kat guy I forgot he was in my bed I realize our position my left arm around his waist as I have my leg Over him his hands on my chest. God this is humiliating why are we this damm close I remove my leg and arm from him. I look at his face I won't lie but he has soft features when he sleeping he looks calm peaceful. He slightly yawn can't help to find it cute I touch his face and his hair. Soft this is the softest hair and skin I've touched Izuku skin isn't as soft as him. Wtf am I doing !? Why am I touching him like some creep. I feel my face heat up , I stop and leave the room. I didn't even change on how embarrassed I am of myself. I went to wake up the prince. "Morning Izuku"I greet with a bow he yawned "morning Shoto"he replies "I'll be waiting for you outside as you go shower"I say and he nods. I left the room and waited for him.
"Well let's go eat breakfast"he says I nod and followed him to the dining hall the king and queen already sitting i look around I see the guard that's yellow haired slave I haven't met that one but no sign of Kat he must have not woken up. I stood right next to kirishima who shared a smile "hello Shoto hoped you had a great sleep"he says I just nod I then see Kat coming in with trays of food he doesn't look at me and places the plates of food Infront of the queen and king he headed towards Izuku before he could place it down Izuku smacks him making him drop the plate on the ground making the yellow haired slave run towards Kat to help him clean the mess he made. "Oops sorry my hands slipped didn't mean to make you drop it"he's says with a cocky attitude I can tell the anger in kats face I slightly look at the kings face he looks mad? Disappointed? Don't know cuz his face switched to normal "son I will gladly have a conversation with you after this"he says with a smile Izuku just nods they brought Izuku his food this time it wasn't Kat. Won't lie that what he did was fucked up but that's not my problem honestly.

Izuku pov:
I have no idea what my father wants to talk about but I have a bad feeling to it. We all finished eating I then followed my father to his office I felt the air tensed his aura was different than normal. I'm scared. "What did you want to talk about"I ask trying not to stutter I know this going to be bad I see it on his face. Before I can say something he slaps me really hard that I felt liquid coming out my nose can't help have tears running down my face "w-what was that for"I cried out "HOW DARE YOU WASTE FOOD !! YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A CHILD THIS IS HOW YOU WANT TO BE A KING I KNOW THAT WASNT AN ACCIDENT IM NOT STUPID IZUKU" "YOU EMBARRASS ME YOU BETTER START ACTING RIGHT OR YOU WONT BE THE NEXT AND I MEAN IT!!!" He yelled out "you can't do that father I'm the only person that can be king you know that , idk what's the big deal! He's a dirty as Slav-"another slap no this time he punched me I gasped I hold my nose he broke my nose why! He never done this why "f-father" "shut up Izuku, you respect me I'm your father your king and you don't talk back to me I have the power to make that slave king if I wanted too! And for this disrespect you are ordered to respect that slave" "but father!! Why are doing treating me like this" "because I am tired of you this bitchy attitude you have I can't stand you lazy can't even do what kings do! And honestly Izuku I don't see no king in you nor a prince I can disown you if I wanted too so start acting like ur age and be the prince you should be before I make you I mean it Izuku I don't want to have this conversation again leave now I don't want to see ur face anymore"he says with bitter tone he shoves me to the door. I leave the room I cover my mouth with my hand so the cries gets muffled I start speed walking towards my room till I bumped into someone I look who it was and it was that Damm slave Kat I start getting angry one that he seeing me like this two he's the reason of all this I shove him and make it to my room, I lock my door and let it all out.

Katsuki pov:
Well you look at that what a sight can't help but have grin on my face seeing that little bitch of a prince cry like a bitch with his face all bloody with a broken ass nose. right now I'm standing outside the door hearing his cries oh how it's music to my ears suffer bitch. Could have felt pity for you but you don't deserve that you treat others like trash I can't help but start laughing oh how I want to see your face right now. Oh after all this Izuku Midoriya I will have your head as a trophy after us bakugou's finishes you Midoriyas.
-
-
-
-
-
Words: 1977
Well that's the end of this chapter. Feel free to give any feedback.