Chapter 4: I hate him

TW// Homophobic, harsh words

It's been what 6 days that I've been here, tomorrow should be the day they start taking me back to the north. I won't lie it hasn't been a bad experience staying with the Yaoyorozu's they been treating me well not like a slave they feed me well, i get to sleep on a proper bed and i don't need to do any chores stuff like that oh and they been what training me? Which is odd why would someone train a slave especially a slave that isn't there's well I already know how to fight but Ngl this style is different from what I've learned it's more kicking kind jumping stuff like that not sure what's is called but it's not as easy but I got it. I leave the room I was staying to go get a glass of water till overhear the king and queen talking so I stop to hear,
King Yao: You have to trust me with this hun I know what I'm doing
Queen Yao: are you sure hun? We don't know that kid what if he snitches or gets caught that makes him break that we are behind this ! What will the people think
King: if that does happen I promise you I will protect you! And the people
Queen: but against the midoryia's that's just death wish yk they are strong and they have Allies we can't afford to have a war rn we don't have enough people to fight against the Midoriyas n the mononas! They would most likely help them
King: ik ik i have plan of that happens i promise you i will protect you! But this boy he's different something about him is different from any slave there is you have to see him fight train he's really good and is a quick learner it's like he done it before and his physique is just amazing! This boy is something else there's something he's hiding and im gonna find out. I know he's the one for this job just trust me okay
Queen: Fine let's just go to sleep I'm tired

What are they planning and what does it have to do with me? Do they know im a bakugou? Wouldn't be good but it's seems they are against the Midoriyas interesting.

The next morning

I'm sitting at the table with the king and queen "how did you sleep Kat?"the queen asked "fine normal"i respond "well I hope you liked ur stay but we must return you and get our daughter"She claims I just nod "kat the king is waiting for you in the carriage" said one of the gaurds i nod and stood up I bowed to the queen and she smiles "that's the first time you bowed at me"she say's chuckling I didn't say a thing and left.

3 days later

"Ok before we get closer Kat I need you to do something for me"he says with serious tone and face "what would it be"I ask curious this is probably what he and the queen were discussing a night ago he slides a pocketknife to me I look at him he smiles "I have a mission for you Kat and I need to know if you can handle it and if I can trust you with this tasks"he says "your mission is to kill King Midoriya"he States firmly my eyebrows go up in surprise but feel a smile crawl up my face "surprised I know but what's with the smile? Whatever however what do you say Kat"he asks waiting for my response don't know if I should agree to this what if it's a trap but igz take a risk "and the queen?" "Oh if you have chance could kill her while your at it and after that take whatever you need or want from that kingdom whatever it is doesn't and escape hide you can always find ur way here Kat I will take you in not as a slave as a son." I'm shocked with this yet I'm thrived "probably wondering what about that asshole of a prince don't worry about him I'll take care of him.." "what are your motives in this king" "i knew you were gonna ask that as you can see Kat I want more power more respect not some weak king and the only way to become better stronger is to take over the kingdom of the north I never like these Midoriya's they have to much power that they should have so I will take it from him" "we will take from him" as I said that he grew a huge grin "so your in Kat" "yeah they will get what deserve" "great! Great negotiating with you Kat I knew I can count on you! And I will send you letters on how it's going but make it quick" he says and I nod "Guard you can keep going now"he yelled out.

•The kingdom•

"We are here you majasty" a gaurd said we got off the carriage and headed to the big doors of the kingdom a gaurd opened and let's us in.
"Oh king Yao a pleasure see you today assuming your here to leave him and for the princess" "yes ofc" "was this one good of should I show him punishment" "No no he was all good no need for punishment" he says "well then you go get the princess" she orders I go find the princess to find her speaking with my sister "Your father is looking fo you"I say to the girl she turns and nods "thank you for letting me know"she says as she leaves "where have you been? Mom wants us to pick up the pace and do what we need to do"my sister says "I know! We must gain trust I'll talk with you later don't want no one seeing us"I say and she's nods in agreement I left went back to the queen who still talking with king Yao "there you are"She says "Earlier one of the slaves washed my clothing will you go get them and bring to the room and put them in their right spot"she says and I nod them left to the garden I see the hanged clothes out them all on a basket then headed inside to the king and queens room. I placed the basket on the bed and started folding the clothes, "Fuck you scared me"someone said I turned and it's that multicolored haired guard he walked closer to the bed "what are you doing in here?"he asks "Can't you see? Doing the queens clothes I should be asking you that what are doing In here?" I look at him suspicious he starts folding the clothes "well the king sent me in here to keep an eye on you" "what are you doing? I don't need ur help" "c'mon can't just take a little bit help no harm" "well I don't need from a FAG! I don't wanna get infected by you" "well that not how it works you can't get infected it's not a virus" "definitely is! No man should kiss other men that's nasty! Ur nasty" "dude what's ur problem" "your my problem didn't your parents teach you how to be a man" "you have no room to talk you don't even have parents in fact your a dirty slave with no rights!" "Tf did you just say! You were once a slave too! And now your a faggot! You should burn with all that infection you have u probably infected the prin-" i loose my balance and knocked over a vase by the slap he gave me "WTF man why you do that look what you did" "me or you?" The door bursts open revealing the king and a guard "What happened here?! What was that noise" he says before he looked at the broken vase on the ground "who broke the vase!!!"he says angrily "he did your majesty I was just speaking with him when he just knocked it off the table with no reason at all" he blames it all on me the king looks at me angrily "that case belongs to the queen her parents gifted it to her before they passed and you broke it" "Kirishima take him to the dungeon now!!" Her commanded the guard the guard grabbed my arm and took me to some hidden dungeons he opened the door "go in"he says kindly I go inside "sorry.."he apologizes and locks it before he leaves.
Fuck!!! I fucken hate that Damm fag!! He making this harder!! Who he think he is I'll kill him along with his bf !.
-
-
-
-
-
Words:1471
That's it for this chapter! I hoped you enjoyed! Ik katsuki is bit too much you guys probably don't like him rn for how he's acting 😔 don't give up on him bye now see you in the next one