Chapter 9: You're weak

***Todoroki Pov***

We made it to the kingdom, we met kirishima at the door. "Hello Kat! Oh Todoroki the prince wants to talk with you, to meet him at his room" He says I nod and head to the Prince room. He wasn't there so I just sat on the bed and waited for him.

He finally came in. "Shoto,there you are"Izuku says "Kirishima said you wanted to have a word with me?"i ask "that's correct! My father has me stressed and exhausted from all his lectures it's getting annoying!"he groans "oh, Well remember it's for you to be king"I say "yes yes Ik I need a break so I was thinking we can Yk"he says as he gets closer to me in between my legs "Oh you want to have S@x?" I ask ofc he wants "Yes if you don't mind"he says as he ran his hand through my hair, pushing me to the bed climbing over me. He waits for me to answer. "Okay"I replied as he smashed his lips on mine. I alway felt weird being bottomed but the prince Denys to be the one underneath. God if father knew I was the bottom of a relationship he will be disappointed! More than it being a guy doing it to me!!!! It's humiliating! But if I must then I will to not loose the trust.

***3rd Pov***

What they did not realized or heard the door opened, what that person saw was Shoto ass up with Midoriya behind with his hands on his waist the person slowly closed the door and left without a word.

Shoto was the last to wake up, Midoriya wasn't in bed. He thought to himself "Why didn't he wake me" he dressed himself and left the room. He headed to his own room. Took a shower and put on new clothes. Shoto then headed to the dining hall where everyone was at. He stood next to kirishima who didn't turn to him to greet him. He looked around and didn't see Kat he asked himself why is he even looking for him. "Hey kirishima, Where's Kat?"He asked him kirishima turned to him "Oh not sure the king send him to do something"he says quickly and turns back just give Shoto a slight smile. Which shoto found odd but he brushed it off.

Kat walked in the dining hall walking towards the king whispering something in his ear. The king then stood up "Izuku come on let's go it's time to train"The king announced "Isn't it to early for him to train he hasn't finished his food Hisashi" The queen questioned her husband "No it's never to early or to late! This is what he needs to be a king"he says with a bitter tone the queen said nothing as she watch her son and her husband walk towards the door after being stopped by a guard. "Should I accompany you guys" kirishima asks the king. "No, Kat is fine you may have the day off kirishima or stay around the queen you choose"he says and kirishima bows.

They entered the training room, Kat locked the door so no one was aloud to enter. They went to the middle of the room where was a mat with a bot and three other males around his age with a old man standing next to them. "What's this father?"Izuku asked "Well this is your training, This Is Minoru Mineta"He points to the short one "Yu shindo" he points at the tall black haired one "and this one is Fumikage tokoyami" he pointed at the weird looking one. "And the man next to them?"Izuku asked "He's their master, Master Tuh, you will first fight the bot so they can see your skills then you will fight each one of them one by one, do you understand"The king asked Izuku "Yes father"Izuku responded as he got in a fighting stance "Kat turn on the bot put it on high level"he orders "Yes sir"kat said. He did what he was asked.

Izuku took down the bot it took him awhile but he eventually took it out. He turned to look at his father it didn't read "proud" but "disappointed" making Izuku look down at his feet. "Okay he has skills, now let's test them out with my students shall we" the old guy says as the three males step in the mat making the prince confused. "Wasnt i going against one of them?"he asked his father "No you will go against the three of them, do you have a problem with that Izuku"The king replied. "It's just not fair 3 against 1?!"Izuku said "life isn't father Izuku, If your on the battlefield you can't always count on someone to help you out this is a lesson you must learn how to finish 3 guys at once!"the king explains "or are you scared princess of losing"one of the males says making Izuku turn to whoever said that "you fucken wish bastard" he spat "I will win against the three of you! Just watch"He says. They got in their fight stances and started fighting. Izuku was struggling on to keep up with the three of them, he would attack one while the other two attacked from the back and side. He was getting frustrated on how he can't land a single punch or block each of their punches. They knocked him down on the ground. "That's enough you three"Master Tuh orders the three stopped and stepped off the Mat Izuku got back on his feet seeing the disappointment on his father face. "What did you say earlier? That you will win? What happened Princess? You're weak punch like a girl!"Shindo laughs Izuku stayed silent. "This fight was good king Hisashi but it seems your boy needs more training to do"Master Tuh says "Oh yes he does!" The kings agrees "Kat Show them to the door" "Till next time Hisashi" master Tuh said as he walked out the room with Kat and the rest.

"Father-"
**Smack!!**
King: "HOW DARE YOU HUMILIATED ME"
"YOU EMBARRASS ME IZUKU ARE YOU THAT WEAK!?"
Izu: "Father Sorry"wiping off his tears
King: "are you serious? Your going to cry from a slap? I've done worse and ur going to keep crying!? Crybaby! You act touch but in reality you are a big baby that can't handle shit"
He pokes Izukus chest hard
King: "Was all the training I've taught that useless or are you that weak!"
Izu: "no father, I'll do better"
King: "oh you will Izuku, because if you don't oh you will not be king and I mean Izuku, you humiliated me today and well you always do. Are you really my son? What did I do to have such a useless son like you. You can't even choose your Damm queen"

There was just silence

Izu: "Father please forgive me I will do better I will not do it again I will get strong but please don't replace me!" He begged

King: "I have a punishment for you and if this doesn't motivate you to get you act together then I'm giving up on you Izuku"

Izuku took a deep breath. Trying to hold in his tears.

King: "you will spend 7 days in the dungeon without food or water"
Izuku: "Father? That's to much mother wouldn't agree to this!"
King:"Oh who said she will know hmm? Kat will accompany you but he will get food and water so you can suffer seeing him eat"

Izuku didn't say a word only thought to himself on how his father can be very cruel towards him.
Kat came back in the training room. "Master Tuh says he's looking forward for a rematch" Kat tells the king. The king fills in Kat on his plan he agrees to it only cause he can't disagree he wouldn't want to stay with the prince 7 days.

The king told the queen That he was sending Izuku with Kat overseas with some other guards, she accepts. Kat took Izuku down to the dungeons locking him in one.

**izuku pov***

Can't believe father can be so cruel with me! How can he let his own son lay on this cold floor? Sometimes I feel like he doesn't actually love me.. it's hurts thinking about that. Those guys were obviously stronger than me I've never learned that kind of fighting style and even though I've never fought 3 people at once! I did my best why can't he just be happy, but I must get stronger I must be king! It's my duty to get strong for the people I will be their guidance! Thinking about this whole punishment isn't Kat also kinda getting punished aswell I mean he's has to stay here for 7 days too there's only a bookshelf, a punching bag and a chair that he's currently sitting on and well he gets food but I'm sure he will be bored as how I am gonna get. Me and him aren't close I think to spend time we should get to know each other maybe he will like the idea of getting to know each other. Cuz we did get on the wrong foot so we can Just start over and be friends, yeah maybe he can help me with father and I also wanna know what's his thoughts about this what father making me do or doing to me.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Words: 1605
That's it for this chapter <3!
Is the king an asshole ? Izuku must be strong to be king we can't have a weak king right? Also katsuki & Izuku friendship? Even though it may be one-sided?who knows. See you in the next ones 💜