CHAPTER TWO

════════════════

════════════════

The day for the Heir's Tournament had come. Many other lords had arrived all around Westeros to be present for the birth of the heir to the throne. Asenyra spent the day riding her dragon Balerion in order to escape the busy streets of the Red Keep and even the walls of the Castle as it seemed that every Lord had suddenly taken an interest in speaking with the King. Asenyra saw many Lords and Ladies talk amongst themselves when she passed by, but no one would approach her, it was like that since her sister was born. They only approached her presence when she was accompanied by her father, the King, or the Queen, Aemma. That was why Rhaenyra would stick to her side when the busy walls would become crowded, no one bothered with Asenyra and Rhaenyra. They were Princesses and only other ladies would talk, but they much preferred to talk with the Queen when she wasn't bedridden by pregnancy than the young princesses.

Asenyra grabbed her saddle tightly as she flew across mountains, she knew if she kept going she would be late for the Tournament. But she always loved to visit the countryside when there was sun outside.

'' Wait, let's go back '' Asenyra commanded to Balerion who let a sound like a grunt in protest as he too was enjoying the fresh air. '' I know, we will be back again tomorrow I promise you, my dear ''

Balerion screeched in happiness at his rider's words and turned around, flying eagerly back to the Red Keep. When the black dragon arrived at the Red Keep, she went with the dragon keepers to the far end of the outside of the Dragonpit and said her farewells to him, and Balerion would fly to Visenya's hill and rest there until his rider appeared.

'' Is the princess back from her ride yet? '' She asked the dragon keepers.

'' Not yet princess ''

Rhaenyra had left at the same time as Asenyra, they would usually wait for each other but as it was the tournament day, Asenyra knew she couldn't be later than she already was, and Rhaenyra would have help getting ready, Asenyra didn't.

'' Thank you '' Asenyra sprinted to the entrance where she found Ser Rodrik and Ser Strong waiting for the princess. '' Ser Rodrik , Ser Strong ''

'' Princess '' Both said at the same time.

'' When my sister arrives, please make sure she is in her chambers getting ready, she is fairly late this time '' She spoke to the knights that were there to protect Rhaenyra.

'' Do you wish me to escort you back to the castle princess? '' Ser Harwin Strong asked, which Asenyra actually was nervous to refuse. Crowded places were always a problem for the young girl, and Ser Harwin and Ser Rodrik were fairly aware of that as they had to help the princess away from many situations. Even tho Ser Harwin was young on the King's guard and had not yet taken his vows.

After taking a deep breath, she smiled at Ser Harwin.

'' If it wouldn't bother you Ser, the streets are very crowded today ''