Asenyra Targaryen

════════════════

95 AC

'' Why the sudden rush? '' King Jaehearys asked upon sitting on his throne at the early hour of the owl, the sun would rise very soon. In front of him stood a few sailors, who held a bundle of sheets of some kind very carefully. 

'' Father '' The banished daughter of the King stepped further, her pregnant belly stood out to him more than anything, it had been a few years since she had fled from Westeros. His wife had just died months before, and now, his daughter stood in front of him. 

Her violet crystal eyes seemed darker than when she was present within the castle walls. 

'' Saera '' He barely whispered, as if he thought she was a dream.'' What is the meaning of this? '' The king asked his hand, which stood as surprised as he was. 

'' She entered Blackwater Bay just before the night fell, your grace, she has since asked to see you '' Otto Hightower explained to the King how his daughter was there. 

'' Leave us '' Saera then grabbed the sheets that one of the sailors was holding, making a cooing sound inside, startling every man and lady present in the throne room. 

Her companions left after the King's permission, and then, there were only a few maidens inside, with Otto Hightower, the Kingsgard, and the princess. 

Her dark eyes turned to the sheets, and she calmed her features upon looking inside. 

'' This is my daughter, Asenyra Targaryen '' With the help of some maidens, the babe was taken out of the many sheets and silks it was wrapped in. 

The hard look on the King's face softened as the small babe opened her eyes. He was graced with a yellow iris, her head already had a buddle of golden hair, instead of white, reminding him of his late wife Alysanne. 

'' Who is the father, Saera? '' He asked, fearing the worst from his daughter. 

Saera Targaryen almost cried. 

'' Your Grace, Father, please. I cannot raise her where i am, she will be taken from me and bad things will happen to my daughter, to your granddaughter '' She explained, desperate. 

'' Who is the father, Saera? '' 

'' It's my nephew, and your grandson, Viserys '' Saera let out the secret she wished to keep to her grave. 

'' How has this happened '' The King was surprised to hear such news, for he was expecting it to be the child of a bastard or even one of the Lords.