ch 1 Danger Zone

This is a Maverick x Fem Reader.

Here is some background so you can understand this a little bit more, don't worry I will come out with the first Top Gun and all will be easier. 

So you are a Pilot named Hunter and your BFF's name is Sunny because you love to hunt in the Rocky Mountains and she loves to brighten everyone's day. 

And that it is sunny 360 days a year here in Colorado well you get the gist.

 You are a pilot and your BFF is your RIO. That is where you and your BFF are from You (Y/N) and Maverick got married along with Goose and Carol, and have a set of Twins that are the same age as Rooster. 

You name them Sarah (Girl) and Pete Jr. (Boy) Your best friend insert (BFF) and her husband. Your BFF's husband is a Naval colonel. They also have a girl named Alexa. 

They are all four in 'Top Gun' and are now 34 here.

Teams: Omega(RIO) and Rooster (pilot), and Rudy (pilot) and Trouble (RIO)

During a tour in Lebanon. One day you and your BFF were caught in jet wash and suffered a flameout of both engines, going into an unrecoverable flat spin. You and your BFF are trapped and try to eject, but your BFF is killed when her head slams into the jettisoned aircraft canopy. you had to drag her to the nearest village then had to call EVAC. No one consoled you not even Pete. Course when the same way that later happens to Goose. You helped Pete could have brought you back out of. 

You instead, of Iceman, graduated at top of your Top Gun Class. You go on to be a four-star admiral and you teach Top Gun for the last 30 years but after those 30 with Maverick going in and out of your life for long periods of time. 

The last time you saw him was over 10 years ago, and now you finally call him back.