Chapter 23

Alexey

Elora and I are on the bed in her hotel room, making out with her on top of me. We decided to order room service today, something about her not feeling like going out. Now our food's still on the cart near the couch, getting cold while she kisses me with newfound desperation.

She rolls her hips against me, her nails digging into my scalp as I moan against her. Fuck, but it's something about the thought of her needing me so desperately that sits very right with me. I've been thinking about her practically nonstop since our last date six days ago and it's been driving me crazy.

Mostly because I didn't want to think about her. She's my client so any thoughts of her should be far away from me whenever we're not on a date.

But now she's in my arms again and I can't blame my body for longing for her touch whenever she's not around. I nearly forgot how right this felt. Her on top of me, her smooth flesh melting against me, and her heavy breaths fanning against my skin. Damn but she's driving me crazy. So much so that I'm questioning my approach to taking things slow.

As if hearing my thoughts, Elora pulls her lips from mine only to reattach them to my jaw. She presses a chaste kiss there before moving further down, leaving a trail of open-mouthed kisses and nibbles down my throat. I close my eyes, tilting my head back and soaking it up as she takes her time with it.

My hands are in her hair, absently playing with her smooth strands. I only let go when she pulls my shirt over my head, and quickly bring them back as soon as it's a pile on the floor.

My breathing grows more shallow when she starts kissing down my chest. When she moves off my lap, kneeling down between my thighs instead, I finally reopen my eyes to look down at her. My dick twitches in my pants at the sight of her looking up at me through her lashes as her delicate fingers start playing with the waistband of my pants.

Still, I tell her, "What are you doing, Sweetheart? I told you we didn't have to do that." I mean it. This deal is meant to help her. I get enough out of it as it is.

"I want to," she tells me, unbuttoning my pants. "Just tell me what to do, please. I want to learn." Right after the words leave her pretty lips, she palms my dick through my boxers and this time, I can't hold back a groan. It's been a while since anyone other than me has touched me and thanks to Elora, I've practically been on edge since our first date.

I lift my hips so she can slide my pants and boxers off, only then realizing that I'm fully naked while she's dressed. If I weren't afraid of taking it too far if I took off her tight dress, it would be on the floor by now. As it is, I'm not sure how much self-restraint I could muster up if both of us were naked so I keep my hands on her face instead.

Seeing that Elora hesitates, looking at my exposed erection, I change the grip on her cheek so she's looking at me. "I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

At that, she smiles softly, nuzzling into the palm of my hand ever so slightly. "I know that. I really want to do it. Just trying to enjoy the view first, if you don't mind," she says, her cheeks burning up.

"Oh," is all I say to that since I did definitely not expect that. I clear my throat, my skin tingling impossibly more. "Yeah, sure."

My date cocks an eyebrow. "Impossible. Did I just make you blush?" she teases me.

"You surprised me," I defend myself, only for her to laugh softly and lean up to kiss me once more. I relax beneath her.

When she settles back on her heels, she presses a kiss just below my navel. My body tenses, more blood rushing to my dick and making my balls ache. Shit, I feel like a fucking teen again. I take a deep breath and force myself to get a grip on it, looking down to see Elora staring up at me.

I nod softly and watch her take the base of my dick into one of her hands. She strokes it once, gathers the bead of precum with her thumb, and pumps her hand back down. Her other hand is on my thigh, squeezing it ever so slightly.

After a few more pumps, she lowers her lips to my tip. I watch as she takes the first few inches into her mouth, swirling her tongue around my most sensitive skin before flattening it to the underside of my length as she swallows me deeper. I grip the bedsheets as I feel her struggle to take all of me. She goes about halfway down before coming back up.

With every bob of her head, she takes more of me and when she's relaxed her throat to take all of me, her eyes snap back up to mine, drawing another deep groan from me. Shit, she's beautiful. One of her hands finds mine on the sheets and she moves it to the back of her head.

As she continues bobbing her head, I listen to her silent command. Gathering the mass of her long hair, I wrap it around my first gently enough and start guiding her movements and pace. Not that she needs my help. Her mouth is wet, saliva dripping down my length and no doubt onto the bed.

She doesn't seem bothered in the least, the heat in her gaze scorching me even when she occasionally chokes when I push her all the way down. Her cheeks are hollow and her tongue keeps swirling against my skin in a way that has me wondering where the fuck she's learned all that.

I speed up her pace slightly and she complies, letting me lead and taking it well. "Fuck, baby, not going to last long if you keep looking at me like that," I finally grit, breathing harshly. She makes a sound of approval around my dick, making me close my eyes and groan again.

I can feel my orgasm nearing but try to hold it off, eager to make this last at least a little longer. When Elora's free hand cups my balls, rolling and squeezing them slightly, my resolve crumbles. My thighs flex and I hastily let go of Elora's head lest I push her down too far as I come down her throat. I grip the bedsheet and moan.

Only when I'm coming down from my high does the woman sit back on her heels and releases my sensitive dick. She gives me a second to collect myself before coming up to give me a kiss. It's gentler than the ones we've shared so far today and feels a lot more intimate.

"Was that okay?" she asks, pulling away.

I study her for a second, there are tear streaks down her cheeks and her face is slightly red. Her hair's a bit of a mess- Sorry- still, she's the most mesmerizing woman I've ever seen. God, it's unfair.

"Okay? That was a lot better than okay, Sunshine." To my pleasure, the girl smiles at that. I wait for a beat before asking, "Did you like it?"

If anything, the red tint on her cheeks intensifies but she nods. "Nothing to be ashamed of," I remind her, coming up to kiss her again. Then I flip us so suddenly that Elora yelps in surprise.

"Tell you what," I whisper, letting my mouth brush against the shell of her ear. She shudders beneath me and I soak it up. "I enjoy giving head to," I say.

"You do?" she asks, her voice hoarse.

————————
👀