Chapter 40

Elora

After a small make-out break, Alexey's hand gradually leaves its place at the side of my face and travels down to where I'm throbbing for him. I spread my legs willingly, enjoying the way he drops more of his weight onto me.

Wordlessly, he starts circling my clit slowly with two fingers. My breath hitches and grows more shallow with every touch while Alexey seems unfazed. If I didn't know it was him touching me, I'd never guess.

Even when his movements pick up and he adds more pressure, he keeps kissing me at the same languid pace. It's driving me crazy. I'm trying hard to hold back my moans and keep kissing him, feeling like this is a challenge. It only makes my blood run hotter.

I'm close to falling over the edge a second time in a matter of minutes but Alexey changes his approach right then, bringing his wet fingers to my entrance instead. He massages my g-spot again and again, and my back arches off the mattress. The friction of my breasts against the fabric of his shirt makes my nipples ache but instead of reading my every thought and acting on it, today, Alexey remains impassive other than the motion of his right hand.

I love it. I hate it. I'm aching and burning for him in the best way and now that I've failed at mirroring his lack of reaction, I'm unable to go back to my attempts. Instead, I start rolling my hips against him, moaning against his neck and begging him to talk to me even though it's not what I want. I love that he's ignoring me. I don't know why.

He adds a third finger and starts fucking me more roughly. Suddenly, it's not enough anymore. Suddenly, I long for him to add more. For it to stretch me out and sting. For it to hurt. No idea where that need comes from but once my mind grasps it, it can't let it go.

Alexey is still ignoring me but it shows how much attention he pays to me because as if I'd spoken my thoughts, he adds a fourth finger, finally making me feel the desired sting. I clench around them, moaning when they barely seem to fit. At the same time, Alexey brings his thumb to my clit, applying much more pressure than before all the while pumping the rest of his fingers inside of me.

It's messy and the way I writhe beneath him makes the whole thing uncoordinated. I can feel myself dripping onto the bed as the tingles in my womb spread down to my feet and make my toes curl. My muscles tense one by one as fresh waves of pleasure ripple through me.

Alexey doesn't let up on his rhythm and I turn my head, biting into his shoulders as it becomes too much. More and more waves keep coming and my orgasm goes on for so long, I'm worried it won't stop at all. Finally, it subsides and I push Alexey's hand away from me, melting back into the bed.

"That was," I don't finish the sentence, sighing heavily. For a second, my date remains silent and I'm almost worried that his ignoring me wasn't just for games. Then I open my eyes and see the tortured expression on his face.

"Shit, Elora, if I'd known you were a masochist I would have given you what you needed before." He's breathing heavily and his eyes are liquid heat as they burn into mine.

I can feel my cheeks burn up but force myself to keep holding his gaze. "I didn't know," I admit. I don't think I've felt what I did before. One second, everything was normal and then he started ignoring me and I needed him to inflict pain. God, I don't know how to describe it.

"You liked it?" he asks. I nod.

"It turned me on that you ignored me." As the words leave my mouth, more mortification washes over me and I bury my face in a pillow. "Oh, God. What is wrong with me?"

Two strong hands cover mine on the pillow before he moves them to get the object off my face. He levels me with a stern look. "First lesson, baby. We've been over this. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Would you think there's something wrong with me if I told you I liked inflicting pain in a scene? As long as that's what my partner wants and we agreed on it."

I shake my head. No, I wouldn't think there was something wrong with him. I don't.

"Good." His satisfaction is like honey to a sore throat. Heavenly. Rewarding. "You said you liked how I ignored you?" I nod. He smirks. "Just makes me wonder. How did you feel when I praised you earlier?"

I don't have to think about my answer. "Butterflies." They always erupt with a vengeance when he verbalizes his approval. Alexey seems satisfied with that.

One of his hands comes to cup my face while the other stays on my waist. He caresses my cheeks for a minute before his grip changes and he wraps his long fingers around my throat instead. His features harden a little and his smirk turns cool and cocky. Adrenaline shoots through my veins in response.

"What if I told you you were fucking pathetic? And that you deserved to be fucked roughly like the little slut you are?" he demands, giving my throat just the slightest of squeezes. A whine escapes me before I can stop it and I press my thighs together.

Holy shit.

A knowing smile appears on my date's handsome face and he releases my throat to give me a peck. "That, my darling, is great to know," he whispers against my lips. "We're going to have a lot of fun with that."

————————
Thanks to everyone still reading this:) u r amazing<3

Please don't forget to vote if u like the story<3