You're not a child!

Clementine

What do I do?

What do I do?

Good, she hasn't noticed.

Crap, she's looking in the mirror.

I think she's noticed.

She noticed.

"Clementine...?" She asked. "Yeah..." I thought she was gonna walk out and never speak to me. But instead she hugged me. I winced but then hugged back. "I'm so...sorry."she told me not letting go. "I am too." I told and disbanded our hug. "I shouldn't have reacted that way." Gale said. "I'm so, so, s-" I stopped her. "It's fine. I haven't been the best friend either. We're equally terrible friends." She nodded. "I really wish I could stay here all night and catch up on things, but if I did my parents would worry."

"I'll try to contact you, goodbye, Clementine." I nodded. "Goodbye, Gale." She walked out and I waited at least a minute until I walked out as well. "So. What took you so long?" Tobias said as I sat back down. "Oh. Nothing, just a friendship restored." I said casually. He gave me a questioning look as if he wanted more to the story. "I'll tell you later," I laughed. "Our foods here."
*****************************
Gale

'I haven't written in awhile. It's been three days since Clem, and my friendship was restored. I've been grounded for a week and 3 days and so far it's been boring. I can't wait to see her again. And also, don't tell anyone but I've been breaking a few rules, gotta go! I'll write soon. Goodbye!' I stuffed my notebook Into my green bag and slid on my long leather jacket. I quickly slid out of my bedroom door making sure I didn't wake my parents. I've done this a lot, sneaking out at night and going places, it's only for a few hours so it's fine. Before I left, I checking the time on the phone screen. 12:47A.M. It read. Walking out of the house I quickly called Jeremiah,

He answered on the second ring.

"Hey. Where are you?" He asked.

"Just outside my house." I replied. "Kay. I'm pulling into the neighborhood right now."

"I see you." I said creepily but flirtatious.

"Just get in my car." He sighed.

"Okay. I love you."

"I'll see you in literally four seconds." He laughed. I hung up and climbed into his dark gray truck. "Ready?" He asked. "Let's go." I said kissing his pink lips.

Before anyone says anything about just knowing him. I don't care. I was like love at first sight. I love him and he loves me. As for where we're going, the answer is his house. But it's not in Deanville, is across the border, in Grimwood. This was the biggest rule I've broken so far. Do I regret it? Not one bit.
*****************************
Jeremiah's parents were in Deanville for some work stuff, so Jeremiah and I had the house to ourselves, well, almost. Jeremiah's brother was here but he's harmless.

"Hey stop with the PDA!" His brother, Tobias, yelled. "It's not public." He said pulling out of our kiss. "So it doesn't count." We proceeded to annoy Tobias.

"And, it's not like you don't make out with that girlfriend of yours." Jeremiah remarked. The two brothers continued to fight until I finally couldn't take it anymore. "OKAY, STOP!" I yelled. "You're both acting like Children!"

"Well, actually-"

"You are almost twenty-one, Jeremiah. You're not a child!"

"Well your twenty in seven days!" He whined. "That's has...nothing to...do with this." I said in a 'duh' tone of voice.
*****************************
"Crap, it's four-thirty. Drive me home." I said nestling up to him because of my lack of sleep. "If you get off of me." I sighed getting up. "Drive me home." I said throwing him his keys.
******************************
"Kay, love you. Bye." Jeremiah said kissing my forehead. "As do I." I leapt out of the truck and to the fence but my bedroom window. "You look amazing." He said as I climbed the fence to my window. "Goodnight, Jeremiah." I sighed a bit annoyed. "Love you, too." He said sarcastically as he drove away. My parents don't know about my boyfriend whose only four years older, and I may have lied about my age. But love knows no number, unless it's ridiculously illegal.
******************************
I really like that last sentence. It's pretty true. Anyway, it's very late and I've forgotten what I wrote. But 2 chapters in like 4 hours so. That's a plus. Okay this is probably really boring. Goodnight!

-Grace