Chapter 4//"Take Flight O' Taken One."

(Error's POV)

Error sat on the floor his eyes looking directly at his palms feeling frustrated, he felt, no knew, that he had been here for a very irregularly long time. Fate would've taken him out by now but she still left him here, this made Error question what he did to make Fate so livid? all he did was touch a stone and collapse a single AU, he knew he collapsed only one AU because he can feel it if more than one is destroyed in the same duration of time. He wanted to leave, badly. Error could feel the surrounding gradually grow more taunting and threatening, it could be another trial of the mind but he actually felt another presence, something that he hadn't felt before.

An anomaly. Error knew he couldn't see the anomaly however but it was very much real, faint whispers and haunting giggles that resembled childrens however it had a faint echo with a type of thrumming beat behind it, one would mistake it for a beating heart or soul. The anti-void grew faint in noise, the anomaly refused to leave him alone, "Leave me ALONE!!" Error bugged out yelling into the white plains before he felt his soul crack and tear apart making him double over in agony pulling out his soul as he looked at the white lines digging viciously into his soul, it was trying to kill him. "Hahaha....HAHAHHAAH! Thats funny, the anti-void is trying to kill me!" Error laughed maniacally his eyes shrunk with a gleam of insanity before he clenched his scarf with a shiver, he almost lost it, again.

Error sat down in the silence enduring the pain untill it diminished, finding its efforts ineffective. "Is the anti-void intelligent?" Error found it strange that the white trying to tear apart and envelope his soul had just, given up? he even found it faintly funny before he sighed, he wanted to see Nightmare even if it was through a one way window portal. Once again, he was bored. Error at this point had closed his eyes and was going through his memory bank, the only way to see his friend and allies.

*Tap

*Tap

*Tap, Tap.

*Tap.

Error opened his eyes groggily his bones creaking, his eyesight hazed but he saw a figure. It was that woman, except she wasn't transparent anymore she seemed more corporeal? such a change made him question slightly if he remembered correctly before he saw her come closer, he didn't shy away however he didn't understand how she was here, did Fate bring her here? No, that can't be right. The woman clapped gaining the skeletons attention again ~Hello Child.~ The woman smiled crouching infront of Error who cringed in discomfort at the confliction of feelings he was suddenly feeling, "Hello?" Error mumbled with caution, seeing this attitude only made the woman chuckle softly ~I've come to take you home, are you ready?~ the woman held out a palm however this action made Error cringe slightly.

He hated touching, especially strangers. "I do not have home, where do you intend to bring me?" Error questioned with a raised brow, the woman continued to smile ~You do have a home, one you may not remember due to Fate. But I do assure you that, you do have a home to return too, however it is not your previous place of residence.~ The woman spoke honestly which made Error feel even more bewildered because this woman knew of Fate "How do you know of Fate?" Error felt uncomfortable suddenly, like he was staring right at an entity of unknown origins. ~Fate? Oh, that deity will not bother you any longer, I can assure you that..I have isolated this place from her control completely thankfully, so we can have this conversation peacefully. However what she has done to you cannot be reversed by ordinary means, I hope once we get you home, you can heal and truely be happy..Something you were blessed and suppose to have, but had taken from you.~ The woman seemed sad as her arms crossed with discomfort over this topic, Error couldn't digest what he was hearing at all, he actually had a home? a home that Fate had torn away from him? but she could be deceiving him just like Fate however somewhere deep down felt a twinge of trust towards this woman.