Chapter 9//Meeting the Big Three of the Star Alliance

(Error's POV)

Error spent two more days rather normally, the beautiful purple sky loomed over him, wait purple? since when was the sky purple? he was sure that sky had never in his eons of life had been purple. Error looked around rather confused before the familiar giggle of children entered his mind, the pastel rainbow leaves and plant life coming into view as he walked a crooked gravel road the purple gleam of the sky reflecting in rain puddles nearby. Error soon came across two children again such a strange environment made Error question if he stumbled upon some kind of weird AU randomly? but those two children were here again, different place but same children could this perhaps be the same place? looked too different from before though, Error shook his head dismissing his distracting thoughts again as he concentrated on the scene infront of him.

"Brother! Look, Look! Its a painted hen! It looks so weird..Hehe!" Smudge was holding up a massive hen with massive dripping paint coming off its body as the latter blinked before chuckling "It does, how strange." the child giggled then petting the hen who tried to peck at him, Error found this scene weirdly warming for some reason, he couldn't understand why. Error blinked as the scene disappeared and got up groggily, did he fall asleep? when did he fall asleep? Error frowned flexing his hands with thought "Error you awake now? you were sleeping for quite awhile there..You seemed to be in distress." Murder glanced at Error who still seemed dazed and out of focus "Distress..?" Error mumbled with confusion wiping his sockets before feeling his hands were wet, he had cried in his sleep? why? "Yea..Whatever you were dreaming about seemed sad, you were mumbling some weird language before you went silent and well...Began the waterworks." Murder looked at Cross who nodded but didn't say anything further.

"The dream was not causing me distress though?" Error was rather confused, "Perhaps it was just sad for you then if it was not distressing?" Cross asked as Error felt his mind hurt and clenched his hand before ignoring the question finding himself feeling complexed. Error decided to take a walk after getting permission from Eclipse and since they were going on a mission later, perhaps he should see how good their skills are? he didn't want to seem nosy but Error was rather curious about their capabilities, if they were the versions of his formers allies and friend then they'd have very exceptional abilties. Well there was that one very disgusting entity, it was called Blueberry, a version of Swap that appeared out of nowhere and no matter how hard he tried, that 'thing' always managed to escape death alongside its insufferable AU, he didn't hate people casually but that version of his very first friend was infuriating.

Error crunched over the autumn leaves and stopped his mind wandering over to Swap, that cheerful, strong and optimistic aspiring royal guard. "There is no point remembering something gone." Error did not like remembering Swap, not anymore, those memories pained him everytime so he shut them off as best as he possibly could. Error jolted into reality after hearing a fierce clang of metals nearby "Fighting?" Error realised it was rather close to the base and went to check it out with intentions to eliminate if needed, Error jumped into the treetops with his strings and swung around before he heard the commotion grow louder and finally he stopped quietly on a branch and crouched with narrowed eyes, watching the knives and swords dance and twirl in a beautiful type of swordsplay.

The atmosphere was rather suffocating as Killer growls swiftly getting off the ground and charged again "Killer stop!" Cross cried out catching Killer of guard as he stopped and noticed the arrow flying towards him before Killer felt a harsh tug downwards watching the arrow fly inches from his face, he breathed heavily his face in shock and looked for whatever possible tugged him down and saw a familiar hand "Error.." Killer mumbled before he got flung harshly into the air "Argh!" Killer impacted heavily with Horror who caught him and stepped back with a small stumble. "Strong throw.." Horror mumbled with surprise before placing Killer down and watched as Error got up dusting his clothes the surrounding went quiet "Who...?" A skeleton with beautiful yellow wings lowered his bow steadily, confusion evident on his face as the more regal of the two, a light blue scarf and star like eyes that brimmed with confidence before turning into ordinary blue circles wore a blue agile combat clothing.