Calum Hood

Hey guys!! How is it so far?? Remember to vote and comment! Thanks:)
(P.s. There's a surprise in the next chapter;))
~Emily
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What the fuck?!" Calum looks extremely angry at this point.

"I.... I.." I stammer, before blurting out, "it was a dare!"

"Does it look like I care? Get out of my face before I make your life a living hell," he yells. Not even giving it a second thought, I quickly run back to Rose, the beginning of tears stinging my eyes.

"Sam, I-" Rose starts to say.

"Save it," I mutter, walking past her. "Let's just go home." We sat in the silence the whole way home. When we pull up to my house, Rose locks the door. "Rosey, let me out."

"Not until you tell me what just happened. Samantha, you're a tough girl, that kind of stuff usually doesn't bother you. So why did this?"

I sigh, "I don't know... Listen, I'll tell you another time when I actually know myself."

A frown forms on her face, "Okay... I'll see you at school tomorrow I guess."

I force a smile and get out of the car, "Bye Rosey, I lav you."

She giggles, "Lav you too."

The moment I walk in the door, I nearly get tackled my my little brother, Tyler. "Hey buddy," I laugh.

"Sammy! Guess what I did today?" Not waiting for my response, he blabbers on, "Mommy took me to the park, and I threw sand at a girl. She was really pretty, I don't think she likes me though because-"

I cut him off, "Wow that's great Ty! Listen bud, I gotta go do homework, I'll play later okay?"

Tyler's chubby 6 year old face drops, "Okay Sammy."

I run up the stairs and jump into bed. I didn't really have homework, which I kind of felt bad for lying to Ty, but I just didn't wanna deal with people right now, even my adorable, yet annoying, little brother.

Before I knew it, I started to drift off, letting my mind wander to off to a certain bad boy.