Heartbreak Girl

Okay these chapters were really sad to write tbh... Plus I'm having a bit of writers block, so that's not helping:/
Oh well, I hope you like it! :)
~Emily
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The nerve of them.

They just stared.

Not saying a word.

I mean, I didn't give them much time to say or do anything before I stormed out, slamming the door behind me. I push my way through the crowd, tears streaming down my face. I find a tall, broad body and tap his shoulder. He turns, his face suddenly turning to worry.

"Sam? What's wrong?" He wraps his arms around my waist, comforting me.

I just shake my head, not being able to understand what just happened, "Nothing.... Can you just... take me home please?"

Looking confused, he nods, gesturing for me to follow. I follow him out to his car before noticing something. "Where's Katelyn?"

"Oh she went home with her friend earlier, she was tired," I nod as we both get in the car, speeding away.

The car ride was really awkward, to say the least. The entire time, Ashton looked like he wanted to ask me something, but we both stayed silent. When we pulled up to my house, he turned to me, "Can I have your number? You can text me if you need anything, okay?"

I quickly jot down my number, before finally saying, "Thanks for the ride, Ash. I'll see you later, yeah?"

"Sure. Bye Sam," he smiles before pulling away, leaving me alone in the driveway. I walk inside to be met with a silent house. My brother and mom are away for the weekend, visiting my sick grandma, so I'm left all by myself.

I trudge up to my bedroom, changing into a large t-shirt. The second I hit the bed, the waterworks start again.

Why why why why why

The only thing that was going through my head was one word... Why

Why would she do this to me? Why did I let myself fall for him? Why am I so stupid?

This goes on for hours and hours before, finally, a deep sleep takes over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Cal's pov)
God, I'm so fucking stupid.

I saw her walk in and she looked... Beautiful.

But being me, I couldn't just walk up to her and tell her that. So guess what I decided to do? Go and screw her best friend.

I guess you could say that it wasn't really my fault. That girl, who I can't even remember her name, came up to me first, practically begging for me. Who was I to refuse an offer?

But now, staring her straight in the eyes, seeing the pain in them, breaks my heart. She turns around and slams the door shut. The second after, I shove the girl off of me. I throw on a shirt and run after her, but by the time I get downstairs and outside, I see her getting into my friend, Ashton's, car, and drive away.

In that moment, I know I'm too late.

The only problem with this whole thing is that she doesn't realize how much she really means to me. All I've ever done is treat her like shit. Besides, I'm not even sure how she feels about me.

All I know is that something broke inside of her the second she saw me in that room.

At this moment, I don't know what to do. Only one thing is clear.

I will get her.

If it's the last thing I do.