Invitation

A/N: Izuku's POV unless said otherwise

It was a bit late when I got home or what I could call him. This house had zero memories at all. My mother was a great woman but thanks to her being hospitalized I couldn't call anything a home anymore. A space without love, without the welcoming warmth is just a space and nothing more. Besides I wasn't home most of the times.

Me: I am home.

This was a stupid thing to say but there was hope whenever I would come home to hear my mother say welcome back hun or even welcome back bunny. I missed these times a lot.

Me: *Sigh*

It's been a while since I've been back...

Can't believe I got soo busy that I almost forgot I had my own home...

Whelp... Not as if I had someone to come back anyways.

I should check out my mails and letters...

Shouldn't be anything inside it besides bills.

Me and my mother moved out of Japan ever since I was 6 and got bullied soo hard for being a late bloomer. After that she got a new job and I found a hobby. I like ved singing soo much and even if it wasn't my quirk I was doing everything I could to actually be better.

I can still remember how I got into the show business and it was all because my mom collapsed at work and I needed money. Desperation was all I felt back then and it was soo badly that I just went out on the streets of Praha (Prague) which was a really nice city in Europe and they say if you go there once you will return there again. Can't deny that fact.

However while I got on the streets singing and performing, trying to help out my mother who managed to get a work at as an ambassador secretary, I also found out what my quirk was.

It helped me get a lot of attention and at some point I hit it big while someone published a video of my street performance and now here I was! A 16 years old kid who is the number 1 singer in Europe. Thanks to that I vould actually pay for my mothers medicine and everything she needed.

Me: Huh...

This is quite the letter...

Hero commission?

What ddo they want from me?

I git my own license to use my quirk... I am an entertainer after all. We have to use our quirk... They can't be for real and chatge because I use my quirk, can they?

As I opened the letter I was quite taken aback from seeing it being in japanese and not english at all. Not only that but it wasn't even a letter from the European hero commission headquarters but the Asian one who is responsible for Japan.

This was nuts!

Why would they actually send a letter to me at all?

I mean...

We moved out...

What do they want after soo many years....

Since I had to actually read the letter befire J could judge the content of it, I decided to do just that and not even before I finished the content I let the letter drop on the ground.

Me: Hero promotion?

The heck they think they are?

They want me to get back to the land who didn't wanted my mother and me to help them promote some heroes?!

What crap is this?

Mom never found a job because of me being a late bloomrr and they never helped!

Why shou-

Oh....

Well....

This makes everything different.

The lettera content was quite something but overall it wasn't soo bad. At forst I just started reading a bit before dropping it but after finishing the letter I couldn't quite say no to this.

Letters Content:

Dear Kijin,

We as the hero commission are hosting an event in which we hope to promote our heroes. You were chosen to work together with the blue flame hero Dabi.

While this event will be ongoing you as well as the hero you were assigned will share a house and participate in some upcoming events as well as shows. Of course there will be some ongoing concerts with all yhe chosen singers across the world.

We sincerely hope you will accept this invitation. Of course we will compensate your time in form of a paycheck and are happy to accommodate your mother in one of our top hospitals as well. If you chose to accept we as the hero commission promise that the worlds best healer will be seeing your mother as well as heal her.

Please send us a letter back if you wish to participate.

Yours Faithfully,

Hikari from the hero commission.

Once I was done reading the letter I really really couldn't say no

This could solve your problem mom...

I know you got a weak lung and also a weak heart but maybe they cam do something against that illness...

I really hope they can.

I don't want to see you lose your mind!

There was no questioning if I should do thos or not. I had to do it for my mothers sake and so I replied back giving them a yes. It was a bit old fashioned to send letter but oh well I was sure to send it in tomorrow.