Preparations

Now what?

I am all alone here...

Doesn't he ever come back!

It's been a day already!

JESUS!

What am I even to do here...

Just wait?

This is boring as hell...

I waited for Dabi to come back. Yesterday I came back pretty late and the only thing I did besides rest was actually ordering some food. Today was different tho. I hoped that he would come back but nooo. I was once again completly alone. What makes matters worse was that there was actually a show scheduled for later in the evening and if things would continue like this it would mean that I would need to go there all by myself. HOW GREAT! I soo didn't wanted to do this. Then again my quirk was something a bit more special.

Can't believe they will have us expose our quirk.

What they think they are doing?

They really want us to perform today with our quirks...

I mean I don't have anything against it plus they are letting me chose my song but this is definitelly not the best thing every!

Okay let's think...

My quirk is called Ghost Flames...

I can inlfict no physical damage so this should be great for actually having to perform on stage without probs but I need to be careful that they won't touch anyone or they will feel more than just pain....

Alright then for the song...

I bet everyone will take some hero themed song.

I should probably do something similar but hell nah!

I don't even get where my hero is!

Never saw him.

Never met him!

I am soo not doing this shit!

While I started to think about my performance I soon started to realize that I didn't really had anything prepared and then I started to look around my room or the room they assigned to me with my name labeled at the door. There was a walk through wardrobe inside and I could actually pick some clothes to wear. The question was more which song I would take.

Me: What did they think when they put this in here? No way in hell am I wearing this!

I started to look more aorund the clothes they prepared and they were all quite a bit insane. Like they were way to fancy for my own preference and I had to go out on the streets like this? Who in their right mind even thought about this? I really was questioning the designer as well as the one who was in charge of putting and prepareing everything inside here.

 Like they were way to fancy for my own preference and I had to go out on the streets like this? Who in their right mind even thought about this? I really was questioning the designer as well as the one who was in charge of putting and prepareing ...

Me: Am I some kind of Vampire lord or shit? What is this?

There were soo many different clothes but none were actually fitted to me. This was just randomly put in a lot of different clothing. I was Kijin and even tho I was in show business, I was still wearing normal clothes which were black normally but this was out of my league.

Me: Okay if I have to make due with it then I think I will go with this set of clothes...

They are a bit better than the other but still not the best...

I seriously wonder what they were thinking when they put these in here...

Who even designed them?

Did they never watch me perform or something?

What's wrong with them?

Me: TSK! Fine, so I am not gonna do hero songs..

Now all I had to do was actually think of a song I wanted to perform and I didn't had much time at all. I would rather go with something I already performed once but then again that wouldn't be a surprise. So when I went and explored this house I found a guitar and for the next couple of hours I would stick in my room and try my best to come up with something. This was after all essentially. I might have just taken a song which was already used for a hero themed song just to turn it upside down and make my own version of it but oh well what did they think I would do after all?