Getting ready!

After I visited my mother and stayed there for the whole day, I was send back home. I mean visiting hours were limited and I definitelly went past them. Thankfully the staff was a fan of me so it wasn't hard to stay an hour or two longer than what I was supposed to stay.

When I got home, I already found a letter from the Hero commission Japan in my post box. How they did it, who knows. It's not even been a day since I send a reply to them. This was what I loved to call black magic. Of course there were soo many ways of making this possible aka quirks help but I didn't care nor wanted to think about them at all.

Okay lets see what is written inside this time.

Huh...

Is that a plane ticket?

Wait!

This is for the earliest flight tomorrow at 2 am!

Are they crazy?

It's 10 pm now!

This means I only got 4 hours to pack up my stuff and everything!

GOSH!

They are insane!

What they think I can do?

Magic?

Seeing as the reply was just a plane it was expected that I was about to go there. Then looking at the ticket again it was first class and not only that but there was a note too. God how I hated these people right about now. Couldn't really do anything right like anything at all?

Letter conent:

Dear Kijin,

We got your answere and are more than happy to send you a flight ticket to Japan. Accomodation and everything else will be provided by us and are already prepared. Dabi will be the one who will pick you up the moment you arrive at the airport. 

Do not worry, your mother is in best care. A hospital transfere is already taken care off. It will take accordingly three days to prepare everything for a safe travel for her. I hope you can understand and follow before.

All the neccessarities are taken care off. This is only as of to remind you that you do not have to take anything with you. However you may take whatever and howmany things you wish with you.

We wish you safe travel and will meet up with you tomorrow.

Yours Faithfully,

Hikari from the hero commission.

Wow...

They really don'T expect me to carry anything with me.

Welp not as if I planned on grabbing a lot of stuff with me.

There were still a couple of things I would need and really was hanging on too. That inlcuded a plush bunny which my mother crocheted for me while she was still healthy as well as when I was younger. It was old but I loved it anyways. Then there were about 3 pictures I had with my mother which would go with me no matter where I was in the world as well as her scarf and a couple more of my stuff just in case.

After this a small sport bag was full and I was rather happy with it. There was nothing in this home which was not replaceable besides these things. So honestly 4 hours till the plane fight was enough to pack my stuff and leave but I was still a bit angry since that also meant basically sleeping on the plane which I couldn't stand at all.

Me: *sigh* I hope they have good food there cause I don't have anything to eat right now...

With that being said, I packed my staff, grabbed them and got out of the house making sure to lock it. Now all I had to do was go to the airplane and just get to Japan. Easy right? Yeah... only that I really hated flying soo much. Didn't had anything against hights or it explicitly but whenever it would make a turn and when I would be inside there, my mind just went to things what would happen after it crashes. Oh how great my mind was sometimes.

Still I was really tired when I arrived at the airport which was an hour away from me and then to top it off needed an hour to pack my stuff. So in the end I had to wait for 2 more hours till the plane would arrive and then a couple of them in the plane to arrive to Japan. All in all this notice was wayyy tooo short!

Like WAAAAAYYYY TOOOO SUDDEEEEEEEENLYY!

At least mom will get a great healer.

Can't wait till she is back to her health.

I can finally show her the world.

That was what she wished for soo long after all.

Just a bit longer mom!

I can finally fulfil your dream!