Surprise!

Let's just say it was my turn to actually wake Dabi up this time and I had quite the play with it too. He was soo eager to make me fall for him and that was no surprise so when I was about to wake him up, I climbed on the bed and over him leanign down and kissing him.

Me: Touya....

Nothing so I leaned against his ear not even thinking how wrong this pose looked like.

Me: Touya wake up.

Dabi: Mh...

Me: Come on wake up.

I kissed him again but this time he responded back with a kiss and when I tried to pull back, he came with me up a bit. Soon he hugged me and turned the tables making me being on the bed and him being the one above me.

Dabi: You have to pay for what you started.

Me: Maybe I like it as well...Morning by the way.

Dabi: Morning Izu...

Me: Now that you are awake how about getting down?

Dabi: Oh but I got my pray right here.

Me: Am I really?

Dabi: Yes.... Did you even sleep?

Me: Yeah.

Dabi: Liar! You look horrible!

Me: No I really slept a bit.

Somehow I felt bad to say no to him because this man would force me to sleep and not get to the event. He would do anything for me this much was already clear by how he treated me yesterday.

Dabi: You are a horrible liar.

Me: Fine...

Dabi: Why?

Me: Forgot about time.... plus come on breakfast.

Dabi: You still want me to make it?

Me: Yes.

Dabi: Can't you do it?

Me: I never cook. I don't even know how.

Dabi: Oh well then I'll do it.

He went away from me but he was the one who picked me up and carried me down to the kitchen sitting me right on the table where he would prepare some food. That was definitelly intentional but it was entertaining for me as well. Plus he was kissing me from time to time saying that was his breakfast and he was getting his share.

Dabi: So what song you came up with.

Me: You'll see when the time comes.

Dabi: Huh.. how about a sneak peak?

Thinking about the line "One kiss is all it takes!" was all to kiss him and jump down taking my plate the moment he was done preparing food. Let's say I was really hungry but I wasn't hungry for my food but had to take it instead. Wehn we finished our meal I could tell that Dabi was a bit pouting.

Still we got to the hospital and there was Hikari waiting for me. She gave me a note with a door number.

Dabi: What was that.

Me: Don't know.

Dabi: A patient room number?

Me: Yeah...

I knew this was the hospital where we would hold the event but nothing more. Me and Dabi decided to get to the bottom of this and went to that room. It was a private room but when we entered, I ran to the patient which was my mother.

Mom: Izu baby!

ME: MOM!

Dabi: Hello, I am Touya Todoroki also known as Dabi.

Mom: Nice to meet you. I am Inko Midoriya.

Me: How are you feeling mom?

Mom: Good how about you?

Me: Same here.

Mom (whispering); Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?

Me: MOM!

Mom: What? I am just saying what I can see.

Me: We.. we aren't in a relationship.

Dabi: But there can be something right?

Mom: Oh for sure. You two are a match made in heaven. I can see that.

Me: Mom! 

Mom: What? Don't be embarrassed. He likes you and I can see that. Now Touya right?

Touya: Yes, Ma'am.

Mom: If you break my sons heart, I will break more than in return.

With that my mom did use her quirk to levitate the things around us for a bit. She could only do small things but that was impressive enough plus she could definitelly kill a person with that if she wanted. Never ever anger a mother that loves her son or daughter. They can be quite scary.

Touya: Yes, Ma'am. I would never dream of that.

Mom: Good.

Me: Mom, what did the doc say?

Mom: That I will be quite alright after some years. They promised that I could leave after what they believe 3 years.

Me: That's great mom.

Mom: Yes it is... You didn't come here dressed like that for me right?

Me: No... I didn't even know you came here.

Mom: Well surprise hun.

Me: There is an event today were I will perform with other singers.

Mom: Oh I will be watching it for sure. Leade the way.

Me: You sure you should stand up?

Mom: Oh please no one can stop me from watching my own son do what he loves.

Just like that, I helped my mother to the room where we would perform while Dabi was on her other side. We both were there in case she would fall over since she was quite weak. It didn't go unnoticed that Dabi was smiling the whole time. I was pretty sure he loved the respond from my mother about our relationship which is about to bloom.