Quite a confession...

Call me crazy but I found him annoying at first because he didn't care about me but now... I wasn't soo sure anymore. He was definitelly my type and he had me around his fingers. I know how crazy this sounds since we do not know each other for long but even I can feel the sincerety he put into his words and actions.

Dabi: So one Kiss huh?

Me: Yeah...

Once I was done we were alone together in a room filled with kids. Of course we played with them but that didn't stop us from actually whispering to each other.

Dabi: You could have said so.

Me: Would you openly admit it?

Dabi: Gladly.

Me: Then I dare you.

Dabi: I love you. It's not that hard to say the truth.

You see the problem right here? He was this honest and expected me to actually stay straight without even cracking or blushing. Well shit. I was doomed because I was blushing soo hard. This was bound to happen and I even dared him to do this as well. Oh my mom was soo right. We were more than just a hero and a singer for sure.

Dabi: I knew it.

Me: Hm?

Dabi: You don't have to say it. I can see your reply written all over your face Kijin.

Me: Dabi... you have no idea.

Dabi: Oh I do and I can tell that you want me as hard as I want you.

Me: Yes... that is ... true...

Dabi: I love you and I will say it as much as I have too. I fell in love way before I met you.

That was all he said but that was enough to make me speechless. There was another song we were supposed to do and you know what, I never ever prepared it before. 

Me: Dabs, listen closely.

Dabi: Yes?

A/N: Heroes-Stereo Hearts (Lyrics) ft. Adam Levine, Carly Rae Jepsen, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every no-ote
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low (turn it up a little bit)
This melody was meant for you (right there)
Just sing along to my stereo (Gym Class Hero, baby)

At first I whispered to him but then I stood up and sang it out loud without even a beat behind me. This was just a moment of us. I wanted him to know. He definitelly seemed to enjoy this one. Maybe I was turning him on right now, who knows. 

Dabi: Oh I am listening my little Kijin. Let me hear it louder.

If I was just another dusty record on the shelf
Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else?
If I asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that?
Like it yikky yeah, check it Travie, I can handle that

You know people say love at first sight is bullshit now what you do if someone loves you for mabye years or who knows how long and just had the chance to express themselves? Maybe our first time seeing each other wasn't the best but he definitelly made up for his actions and he definitelly did apologize as well.

Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracks
It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks
I used to, used to, used to, used to, now I'm over that
'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts

I would have loved to continue this peace of song if not for the rose petals which started to fall from the sky distracting me. A scream was heared and I saw Thorns who was burning in my flames which I had set up high above the heads of people. 

Me: Shit!

Immediately after that, I stopped with everything and ran to Thorns. He however used his roses as a weapon against me. It hurt and it went soo quickly no one could have stopped him. The moment he touched my flames he also attacked me. It was just a simple moment I didn't thought about anything but my feelings.

Dabi: IZUKU! WATCH OUT!

Blue flames were around me in order to protect me but it was a bit late since one of the rose veins hit my face and made a scratch too. Dabi was the one however who ran at my side and immediately had my face in his arms making me focus on him.

Dabi: Look at me Izu. It's alright.

Never did I ever encounter something like this. To make matters worse thanks to this, the kids were scared and were screaming and crying.

Me: ... 

Dabi: Let's leave for now.

Thorn: HOW DARE YOU ATTACK ME!

Dune: SHUT IT YOU TOUCHED AND ATTACK HIM ON PURPOSE!

Hikari: YOU HAVE PROOF OF THAT!

Oh this was just pure chaos. Whoever thought putting all singers together who were competitive was a good idea was definitelly wrong. The whole event came to an end since this was a disaster and the heroes had to either drag us out or like me show me out. I was just shocked about what just happened. The rose that could have ended my life didn't because of the flames Dabi used. That wasn't playing around that was attemted murder at this point.