We are meant to be! Stay with me!

A couple of days passed after this incident and the hero commission had to actually cancle all other events where all of us would be together instead they decided to let us be all on our own with the heroes on different days. This was how my stay was prolonged a couple of more days. Today however me and Dabi went to visit his family actually. 

Me: Is this really necessary?

Dabi: I know your mother by now so yes.

Me: You sure about this?

Dabi: Yes, why? You scared.

Me: What no.... never....

Dabi: HAHAHAHAHA Look Izu after that stuning confession we started dating and your mother approved. I want you to know my family now.

Me: I get it. ... I am just... what if they don't like me tho.

Dabi: They will.

Me: How do you know that.

Dabi: Trust me. I know my brothers and sisters.

Me: Wait siblins? You never told me about them.

Dabi: Oh whelp now you know.

He honestly never told me about his siblings. So of course I thought he was a lonely child and that I was only meeting his parents but now that I knew there would be more, I started to be even more nervous. His father was a person I shortly met before but that was all. What about his mother tho? I was a nerve wrack at this point when we got there.

Dabi: It will be fine. Just be you.

With that we ented the house and immediately got into a chit chat of greetings with everyone inside. They seemed nice and all.

Shoto: So he finally got a nice boyfriend. I always said he is gay.

Dabi: Don't let me hear about your theories today brother.

Shoto: Oh why?

Endeavor: SHOTO!

Shoto: Fine.

Me: ahm...

Rei: Oh just leave them be. I am so sorry for what happened at the hospital. You must have been shocked.

Ah yeah... I loved to tend to forget that that thing was live broadcasted too. What a plain desaster that was. Dabi was really an angel and my savior at that time.

Dabi: Mother, enough please.

Rei: Oh gosh sorry but the love confession was soo sweet.

Talking about embarrassing me. I was soo easy to blush and then her saying that made me blush more than 100%. Yes it was true that I confessed there my way but it was also a bit...how do I say... private. 

Dabi: Mother please.

Endeavor: Rei, leave them be. He finally found a mate.

Rei: I know way better than the chicken he used to date.

Me: Chicken?

Dabi: Fotget it.

Me: Wait who did you date before?

Rei: That other hero who stood you up soo many times but don't worry about it. Your songs were the only thing that kept him together. So he fell in love with them about 4 years ago.

That long?

Oh my god he waited really long.

No wonder he is acting this way around me.

This is his chance that his dream would get true. 

I would do the same.

The moment his mother mentioned that, he looked sheepishly away. Aww he was cute when he was shy sometimes but he was also blushing a bit. His ears were completly red and I could tell that he didn't wanted to admit it in front of everyone. Oh well his mother definitelly had a neck for emberrasing others in front of people. This much was for sure but she seemed like a good mother.

 Me: Really now?

Dabi: yes, you happy.

Me: Totally.

Dabi: Come on, let me show you around.

Everyone was so sweet and acceptingly, I couldn't believe when the day was over that they were actually all rooting for me. There was really no need to be nervous at all. Still you know family is family and it was his, so I didn't wanted to disappoint him or his family at all. Looks like I worried to much anyways.

Dabi: Thanks for coming.

Me: You didn't gave me a choice anyways.

Dabi: haha true sorry for that.

Me: Nah it fine.

Dabi: So a week....

Me: Yes. Another week and my flight back is scheduled.

Dabi: Can't you stay?

Me: I have to see. 

Dabi: Please for me...

Me: Dabi, you know my mother needs treatment... I go where she is. 

Dabi: I'll help you with it.

Me: What about a job tho?

Dabi: My father can take you in.

Me: In wherE? He owns a hero agency.

Dabi: So what? Then you will become our face and represent us.

Me: *sigh* Does it work like this.

Dabi: Why not...

A discussion we had from time to time for the last 2 days. I knew where it was coming from but the house we were right now was owned by the hero commission. Nothing here was something I owned and I had a house in Prague too. There was my life and everything. I was ready to give it all up but I couldn't give up my mother. If I had a chance to leave her here in a hospital and could pay it out then I would stay but who knows if that would be possible for now I had to focus and build up a name as well as an image as Kijin. This was all I could do for our future for now.