Coming Home for good!

I finally got back and I was at our new house waiting for Dabi. Guess what, I had Mic who promised me to tell Endeavor who is supposed to get Dabi here. So here I was waiting and having the ring around my fingers playing with it.

Tho I had to say even tho we were not dating before that hospital incidents month ago offically, it felt like we somehow were dating anyways. I didn't cared about how offically we had to be since we were sharing our feelings and I knew that I wanted him as my partner for life.

A/N: Song : Rival x Arc North x Cadmium - Coming Home

My father told me
"It's a beautiful life
So make sure you always open up your eyes
To all the adventures
Go against the tide
Before you know it, you'll be running out of time"

I was honestly getting bored of waiting so I started to sign this one song. It was one that was pretty much tellin my adventures from home and that this was my final home. I was here and I would stay here. 

He sure takes ages to come home.

Well he better get here soon cause I am soo waiting for him!

I can't wait to see him again!

I miss him soo much!

You should fight for who you wanna be
Don't look back on what it could've been
You'll find it, you'll find it
You could make your way across the sea
Find new places you ain't never been
And now I believe, now I believe

Did I notice the door opening? 

Nope.

I did not notice any such thing but I was there waiting for him to return home. However it was me who got surprised in the end because the moment he came home Dabi tackled me down into a hug. The worst thing was that I was actually standing by the window waiting for him to come back and didn't notice him coming because I looked at my phone for a minute which was his picture as a capture screen.

I'll live a life that's filled with stories to be told
I'll make it through the darkness and make sure I'm coming home
And even if I'm walking all alone
I'm always coming home

I managed to finish this much of the song until I was turned around and then kissed. Our kiss was not a simple one. Oh hell nah. At first it was but then it evolved into pationate one where our tongues meet each other. Breathless that was what we were both after it and longing for more. 

There was a simple solution to everything and Dabi knew one so he grabbed me, picked me up and brought me down to the couch but of course he made me sit on his lap scared of letting me go.

Me: I am back for good.

Dabi: I see that.. where have you been?

Me: Busy.

Dabi: Why did't-

Me: Shh! I needed time to settle things you know... I got into the top ranking in europe. It wasn't soo easy but I gave it all up. Now I am here... and I won't be leaving again.

Dabi: What?

Me: Touya, I am all yours now.

Dabi: You did't.

Me: I did.

Dabi: For me?

Me: Yup. I couldn't stand it.

Dabi: Same here but I could have moved. You know a good hero si needed everywhere.

Me: And give up on family. Hell nah! 

Dabi: You gave up soo much for me... I won't forget this ever.

Me: I hope so. Or you gave me this for no reasons.

Dabi: No. That is a promise that I will never let you fo again.

Call us lovesick, stupid, young or whatever it didn't matter at all. We were us and we were together that was all that mattered. Even tho we didn't know each other that well it felt like ages we spend our times together. You know we might just be too fast progressing on our love story but this was our story.

Who were people to tell us what was right and what was wrong anyways. We were both young and we made our mistakes but this surely couldn't be called a mistake because this was the start of our story. 

In fact after that day we spend years together. I was there for him whenever he came back injrued and he was there for me as I was raising into the rankings of the Asian entertainment singer list. We both went not only through happy but also sad and dangerous times as there were people trying to kill me because of how popular I was. There were even villains who tried to get me to work with them. 

All in all we went through it together and if that wasn't a bond for life than what was? It was easy to get together but accepting and getting to know each other was something not everyone could do but it worked for us and accepting that hero commission letter was the best thing I could have done.

Till now it is hanging on our wall as a reminder how we started out.

~~END~~

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this and thanks for reading.